Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had the Brisa Lite course training today. I was one of the first few on the West Coast here to do it. It was awesome! This is an amazing system to say the least.

Just had the Brisa Lite course training today. I was one of the first few on the West Coast here to do it. It was awesome! This is an amazing system to say the least.

You have no idea how much I envy you :D

You have no idea how much I envy you :D
You should be. :wink2: J/K!

The sculpting gel feels so strong but it's so light, I can't even tell I'm wearing it. The smoothing gel alone is great too. I keep touching my one nail that I have it on because it's soooo smooth. I had a bit of a bad nail due to some over filing (rookie mistake, lol) and it makes it feel and look amazing. And under Shellac? even better. Got to try out some of the new shades coming out this spring too. They are so much prettier in person. The pics on the web do them no justice.

So can I replace my shellac base and top coat for the brisa lite smoothing range?

I think you will still need your top and base coat because its part of the shellac system and not everyone will need brisa lite and of course some want want to pay extra for something they've not needed before as shellac has worked fine for 14 days, so if doing brisa let and shellac you'll need it all.

Brisa Lite is prescriptive ... You will only use it for those who need it.

Ahhh I see excellent. Thank you :)

Brisa Lite is prescriptive ... You will only use it for those who need it.

Which nails would the 2 different versions be recommended for?
Thanks

Which nails would the 2 different versions be recommended for?
Thanks

Your question has been asked and answered several times here in this thread already ... but briefly ...
BL Smoothing gel would be used for those who require a bit more strength than Shellac alone provides and for greater longevity on damaged or flakey/de-laminating nails.

BL Sculpting gel is for creating enhancements but in a soak off option.

Neither product requires natural nail buffing at any time.

You can do either. :)

Brisa Lite is a removable gel with a REBALANCE OPTION. It can be file prepped and finished the same as the other enhancement categories.

Brisa Lite is MUCH more flexible than Brisa, and is more porous- which is why you can remove with CND Nourishing Remover in 30 minutes or less :) Think of it as the puzzle piece that was missing between L&P and Brisa- now you have an option for everyone :)

I cannot wait to try this as I have a lady who has quite hard nails and goes a month between services (hard Gel), as a result she has a lot of lifting on the free edge always on 3-4 nails.
She will not come in oftener regardless of what I say :grr:. She is well off so it's not because of money. But anyhow by the sounds of it Brisa Lite will offer the durability she needs but with some flexability which she also needs.....but with only monthly services I wonder will BL even work for her.

Last edited:
So can I replace my shellac base and top coat for the brisa lite smoothing range?
No, you start with Brisa Lite bottom coat if you are using smoothing gel. After the smoothing, you put shellac, then top coat with shellac top coat. If you are just using shellac, then you follow the way it's always been.

Did a set of Brisa Lite on myself over I the weekend: Brisa Lite removable sculpting gel in Neutral Pink and white, no shellac :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359435249.626307.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359435249.626307.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 649
No, you start with Brisa Lite bottom coat if you are using smoothing gel. After the smoothing, you put shellac, then top coat with shellac top coat. If you are just using shellac, then you follow the way it's always been.

And if you are just using Smoothing Gel (some clients like a perfected, high shine clear manicure), you will finish with Brisa Lite Top Coat :)

Did a set of Brisa Lite on myself over I the weekend: Brisa Lite removable sculpting gel in Neutral Pink and white, no shellac :)

Beautiful!!
I can't wait for this product but still dieing to know if gel training is needed first :( not long to wait now! x

Beautiful!!
I can't wait for this product but still dieing to know if gel training is needed first :( not long to wait now! x

They are applied almost the same exact way as you would apply Brisa UV Gel enhancements. The only difference is no removing the shine on the natural nail, and applying Brisa Light Base Coat instead of Brisa Bond. It's still very important to build a perfect structure with Brisa Lite, including establishing your apex, and upper and lower arches :)

Loving the look of these, Heather! Typical CND class!!

Stunning. Can always tell a CND nail.
Vicki x

I am so excited about this coming out.

I've a few ladies that need a little bit of extra help with their shellac. I don't know if its the cold weather and central heating or let's face it lack of solar oil ( why why don't they use it , they get a free pinkie on the first appointment ) anyhow off soap box

Love this as at the moment I'm using Brisa underneath or for extending the odd broken one. I like the idea off a less permanent product that is applied and removed like shellac.

Two thumbs up :)
Vicki x

they look beautiful, cant wait xx

Latest posts

Back