Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a set of Brisa Lite on myself over I the weekend: Brisa Lite removable sculpting gel in Neutral Pink and white, no shellac :)

These are beautiful!

I was thinking of getting rid of my shellac has I only have about 3-4 shellac clients has most of them are Gelish now. The new Brisa Lite system has made me re think! :confused:

I am now wondering has to whether I should market my shellac has a gel nail and use both Brisa Lite systems. I'm would also like to know if using the Brisa Lite + Shellac colour finished off with the Brisa Lite topcoat instead of using Shellac topcoat?

Gutted, I have been phoning sweet squared about training etc. keep asking if there's any news, last week they said no news yet then today I phoned my local training centre and they said brisa lite training is next week bug they think its fully booked, don't know how that happened but gutted if I've missed it!!! I can't wait to use it xxx

Gutted, I have been phoning sweet squared about training etc. keep asking if there's any news, last week they said no news yet then today I phoned my local training centre and they said brisa lite training is next week bug they think its fully booked, don't know how that happened but gutted if I've missed it!!! I can't wait to use it xxx

I was thinking of getting rid of my shellac has I only have about 3-4 shellac clients has most of them are Gelish now. The new Brisa Lite system has made me re think! :confused:

I am now wondering has to whether I should market my shellac has a gel nail and use both Brisa Lite systems. I'm would also like to know if using the Brisa Lite + Shellac colour finished off with the Brisa Lite topcoat instead of using Shellac topcoat?
You finish off with what you used last. If you are just using Brisa Lite, then you use that top coat. If you are using Shellac over the Brisa Lite, you finish off with shellac top coat. Here are some examples:

1. Brisa lite base coat - Brisa lite smoothing gel - shellac color - shellac color - shellac top coat
2. Brisa Lite base coat - Brisa lite sculpting gel - brisa lite top coat
3. Brisa Lite base coat - Brisa lite smoothing gel - brisa lite top coat
4. Brisa lite base coat - Brisa lite sculpting gel - shellac color - shellac color - shellac top coat

Thanks Melissa :)

In that case then, will Brisa Lite be available to buy separately instead of full kit at the same time When the kits are available? I want to offer Brisa Lite with my gel polish service only so I will only need base coat, smoothing gel and sculpting gel x

Thanks Melissa :)

In that case then, will Brisa Lite be available to buy separately instead of full kit at the same time When the kits are available? I want to offer Brisa Lite with my gel polish service only so I will only need base coat, smoothing gel and sculpting gel x
I would imagine so. There are some places in the US who are selling them before they are supposed and they are selling each item separately and the kits.

Do we have any ideas what we will be charging for Brisa light smoothing gel? If it is used with Shellac?

We were talking about that in class and it is a small margin increase but it depends on what value you are offering your client. I think they said something like $2 for both hands of the smoothing gel. Their PDF's should be updated soon as Feb 1 is the release date.

I will be charging the same has my natural nail overlays and full set prices using acrylic....so it will be....

Shellac Manicure - £20
Shellac Removal - £5

Shellac + Gel Natural Nail - £30
Shellac + Gel Extensions - £40

Shellac Gel Repair - from £5
Shellac Gel Removal - £20

Is it not just the Brisa showcase at fingertips centre, I dont think there is any actual training dates yet? the showcase dates start frm the 10th Feb so it could be that..

Oh my, thanks for all the kudos and hearts geeks! I only posted so you can see what it looks like lol, but so very much appreciate the love :)

Just wait until we show you the magic trick to work with it, that makes it controllable like L&P ;)

Oh my, thanks for all the kudos and hearts geeks! I only posted so you can see what it looks like lol, but so very much appreciate the love :)

Just wait until we show you the magic trick to work with it, that makes it controllable like L&P ;)

Waving hand in air....I know, I know! 💅

No prob! I'm so excited about this product! I feel like a CND fanboy but for good reason!

I just saw the video. I'm so excited. I can't wait for pro beauty. 😁😁😁

Can anyone advise if Brisa Lite now renders standard Brisa redundant? I'm trying to think of reasons to continue to use brisa once I buy Brisa Lite but struggling to find any?

Latest posts

Back