Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its perfectly right. That would be the normal amount of time for for a SOG enhancement (or a L&P enhancement) which is a 3 week service not a fortnightly service and perfectly acceptable as it always has been for clients for the last 20 years. Now with the new CND Nourishing Remover it is even more acceptable. :)

CND always quote the longest scenario though, to account for different thicknesses of product as people vary. We all know that for most of us Shellac soaks off in less than 10 minutes but 10 is what they quote.

With Brisa Lite Sculpting gel you are moving into the enhancement category of nails ... It's different to UV colour coats. Full service Nail technicians will understand it very well.

I am actually enhancement trained so I do understand. I havent heard of 30 minutes being normal to remove soak off gel. I have used young nails maniQ system with full set of extensions and it has taken 20mins tops

How long is removal for the smoothing gel?

When filing here is always a potential for harm, but in good hands, no, it would not do any harm .. but it is how clients perceive having their nails filed on the surface; if you are going to cut someone or do damage to the nail plate you are going to do it as this stage with your file. PLUS it is messy, time consuming and not necessary! Why do it if it is not necessary?

So does this mean that with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel it would be necessary to remove and do a new set every time? Or can the product be infilled?

So does this mean that with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel it would be necessary to remove and do a new set every time? Or can the product be infilled?

I would imagine that there would be no point. The reason why you would have a soak off gel would be so that it can be soaked off, aimed at clients who only want them for holidays, occasions etc etc and who want no filing done whatsoever to their natural nails. If you want a gel for infilling etc you'd use the normal Brisa. I may be thinking wrong but this is what id imagine.

I am actually enhancement trained so I do understand. I havent heard of 30 minutes being normal to remove soak off gel. I have used young nails maniQ system with full set of extensions and it has taken 20mins tops

If that is enough to put you off with all the other positive benefits to the Brisa Lite system .. then that is up to you.

We will put all the full application and removal details in tutorial form here on the site when we have presented the training to our educators and not until then will anyone get the full details.

I think if you speak to any Bio or Calgel user they would agree at 30 minutes for removal which is perfectly normal for this kind of system. ManiQ is not the same thing at all but if you adore it then carry on using it.

Any idea as to when training with Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel will be available. Is there any chance of it being before May?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

OK ladies I need to answer some questions here...

@geeg... Yes I have both and am bring them home lol...

Brisa Lite should (I say should because things can happen) be landing middle of Feb and will be AVAILABLE the moment it has been booked and placed on our system.

Sam along with Kelly and Fee will be launching / introducing Brisa Lite at Pro Beauty end of Feb and it WILL be available at the show. I am sure I have already said this but the thread is now long and maybe people are not reading all pages... It WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT PRO BEAUTY IN FEB!!

I am exhausted after an amazing few days with CND in San Diego and am very excited by what we have seen.. CND have kicked the ball out of the park with Brisa Lite... You and your clients will LOVE it!!

Any idea as to when training with Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel will be available. Is there any chance of it being before May?

It is expected to land before ExCeL at the end of Feb. Beyond that S2 will announce the official date when they know what it is.

It's here it's here!!! I am CHOMPING AT THE BIT!! Oh why am I having to make up a snow day and not open for play!!! Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358531926.093169.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358531926.093169.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 207
Hey guys was just wondering why everyone was so excited for this brisa lite gel, I use liquid & powder and shellac so would there be any point in me doing brisa lite? What are the benefits of it? Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
It's here it's here!!! I am CHOMPING AT THE BIT!! Oh why am I having to make up a snow day and not open for play!!! Lol

Soooo jealous!

Hey guys was just wondering why everyone was so excited for this brisa lite gel, I use liquid & powder and shellac so would there be any point in me doing brisa lite? What are the benefits of it? Xxx

One of the benefits over L&P is that Brisa Lite is odourless (a massive plus in my book) :wink2:

20 mins, 30 mins!!! It's all going to depend on the thickness and structure that has been created isn't it?

This whole Brisa Lite is a remarkable technological advance. To my mind it provides virtually every solution to every situation and nail condition that had previously been missing. I think some technicians are missing the implications and nuances that this system provides (comment not aimed at anyone specific before you jump!) In my experience, CND always provide the 'clever' solution and go the extra 9 yds to lead their customers to the answers. However, at the end of the day, it takes knowledge and understanding to make these solutions work for technicians and their clients! Every client is unique and, for the very best service, need a unique solution. This is providing the technician with soooo many solutions by combining.

Can't wait!!

I'm not sure if any of the newbies actually know this, but before Shellac came along two years ago, EVERY SINGLE type of nail coating needed 'removing the shine' or 'buffing of the nail'.

Yes, even CND Brisa and L+P needed buffing, even Biosculpture (who since Shellac was launched decided buffing was no longer necessary). Back then, If you didn't remove the shine, the product will not adhere. Simple.

However, like Shellac, CND has now created a enhancement removable gel system with BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY to accommodate zero buffing. This is the industry's first and this is what makes it different. They haven't just put another common formula in a bottle and stuck their label on it. CND has investigated and created this piece of science over time.

And with just this fact alone, is enough to buy me into the product because I know that with CND, I am not just buying the product, I am also buying into the xxx years of science it took to create this product.

I don't think 30 mins is a big deal, L&P takes just as long or longer. I have some SOG's and they take even longer to come off. It's amazing that we finally have a system that requires no buffing, you can soak it off and it's hypoallergenic. Pretty cool, I think. Wish it was around when I was in school to avoid all that hand buffing off of hard gel I had to do, lol.

I have mine today! I opened it. Looks very similar to Brisa (as far as consistency.. Packaging is white not silver) I haven't too much handled it yet, but Holly says its really easy to work with. I tried watching the video, but my speakers wouldn't work :( i'll be excited to hear more from the big geeks about the proper use and application of this product. I'll b learning more soon!! Gotta get those speakers :)

I just wanted to check that if you're Brisa trained, you can just order both the smoothing and sculpting gels from S2 upon release? I read something about the possibility of having to attend a training day for the sculpting gel first, but can't find the post now. Thanks :)

I can't wait... Talk about having options. I don't even use CND Brisa o
Gel but I will be training with it soon.. I want to satisfy my curiosity about Brisa and be able to get the new Brisa Lite. I am happy with the gel I use now anyway but Brisa Lite sounds like a fantastic product and another string I can add to my bow to set me apart from the other nail techs in my area

I cannot wait to get Brisa Lite! It looks amazing and hoping to get it at Excel in Feb! Does anyone know how much it is going to cost? It's just planning on getting Brisa lite system, new shellac colours and a new waxing unit and need to be saving up! Also are the soaking times the same for sculpting and smoothing gels. Also do we soak using wraps or soak directly in the nourishing remover? In fact do we use nourishing remover to soak or devolve? Oohhh so excited!

:hug: All questions will be answered in due course in the usual logical organised CND way so that everyone gets the same consistent information at the same time and not piecemeal.

Glad you are as excited as we all are. Once again CND have moved the bar up a few notches to the benefit of both client safety and that of the technicians. :lol:

:hug: All questions will be answered in due course in the usual logical organised CND way so that everyone gets the same consistent information at the same time and not piecemeal.

Glad you are as excited as we all are. Once again CND have moved the bar up a few notches to the benefit of both client safety and that of the technicians. :lol:

Thanks, I think we are all so excited, we are getting impatient! Hehe!

Latest posts

Back