Britneys new hair do!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the hairdresser is selling it whats wrong with people.

I think shes unravelling and she needs help, shes got 2 small children who are being affected by all this.

Just watched it on the telly that is NOT britneys hair in the photo's she is dark that hair is blonde...............!!!!!!!!

i hope someone buys the hair, extracts the DNA and cross breeds her with a Beaver (and we have all seen the pics of Britneys bald Beaver):)

i hope someone buys the hair, extracts the DNA and cross breeds her with a Beaver (and we have all seen the pics of Britneys bald Beaver):)

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't get where all her so called advisor's are....?

where her mother is....?

why neither of the 2 bodyguards she was with didn't try and help her....?

why the tattooist still went ahead and gave her 2 tattoos when she was in a clearly deranged state.....?

and as for selling her hair...who would want that...didnt bring her much luck did it....poor girl xx

having no hair would not suit me at all

i feel sorry for britney

Maybe she's trying to copy Kylie but she's just not got the illness (of that kind) to go with it. I think its a sympathy vote but everyone just thinks she's a nutter.

I do think there is something behind it. Why would you cry for 10 mins in the car beforehand, there just "happens" to be someone filming it, and no-one from her circle is stopping this silly thing happening.

Maybe she had nits!!!:lol:

I think she sure has lost the plot - how sad.

Amb x

Her mother is at home babysitting the kids kids that Britney seems to have neglected in favour of a life on the tiles with Paris Hilton, good grief!!!!!
I really believe that she needs bigtime help. when I think of her I think of her Toxic video where she looked fab, now she looks down and out and has really let herself go!

Her advisors should take her to rehab and demand that she doesnt come out till shes better.

Maybe she's trying to copy Kylie but she's just not got the illness (of that kind) to go with it. I think its a sympathy vote but everyone just thinks she's a nutter.

I do think there is something behind it. Why would you cry for 10 mins in the car beforehand, there just "happens" to be someone filming it, and no-one from her circle is stopping this silly thing happening.

Maybe she had nits!!!:lol:

I think that even if all this is for sympathy, that still shows she has some mental issues....so she has my sympathy vote.

As for there being someone who just happens to be filming her...i think this is half the problem...there always is....they camp outside her place and just follow her every where she goes...praying for her to muck up so they can get a headline story....vulchers.

I ain't a fan of Britney but i do feel that this is a reoccurring problem that many celebs are going through these days...its all build them up and break them down...start them young and by 21 they'll be in some sort of rehab....its sick.

i agree poor love, yeah she has money fame etc, but she is still a mum to two tots who gets sleepless nights and then gets the pictures published of her looking rubbish the next day, she probably wouldn't win awards for mum of the year, but i don't think many of us would, add to that a very public divorce and its no wonder she's a bit loopy, post natal and general depression can make you do crazy stuff!

maybe she done it to raise money for red nose day he he he:green:

I think poor Britney must be so desperately unhappy, that she really doesn't know what she's doing at the moment.

She needs help ... I hope she gets it and soon.

I agree. I loved Britney when I was younger & I think she has never been quite right since she split with Justin Timberlake.

I think she needs help asap before her kids get taken away from her.

This is the first time I've seen this picture, I actually think she doesn't look that bad. She has the face for it to be honest!
Redirect Notice=

Just to inform you that when you click on this, proceed by clicking the top link (the longest one) you will then get the image)

I actually think she doesn't look that bad. She has the face for it to be honest!

DO YOU WEAR GLASSES:eek: ?

I THINK SHE LOOKS AWFUL:green:

DO YOU WEAR GLASSES:eek: ?

I THINK SHE LOOKS AWFUL:green:

Some people carry it off really well... like Sinead O Connor... and it suited Kylie in my opinion, although I don't think Kylie had a choice in losing her hair?...

...but Britney looks terrible, she really does in my opinion.

I feel for her kids, especially with the articles flying around about how troubles she is.. taking all your hair off really is a dramatic step, if you choose to do it!

Personally, I think she is having a nervous breakdown and probably depressed.

People that care about their looks so much (having hair extensions put in etc...) dont just shave all their hair off in one day.
That would be acting out of character.

It is very sad, that no one has helped her yet.

I think a lot of people, mostly paps, seem to forget that she is just the same as us under her fame & wealth!

Sometimes when you feel like having a slum day & cant be bothered to put your make up on & do your hair, its ok but unfortunately not for the them. They get slapped on front pages for not having make up on & for having spots!!

Poor love is clearly depressed from the split etc but cant get away from the paps & being in every mag but she doesnt do herself much justice though, I must admit!

As for people on ebay trying to make a quick penny of it ... my brother/mother/father/family member found this lock of hair outside the hairdressers & picked it up & shipped it over to me. It clearly came off one of their shoes ... really!!

Sorry for blabbering :o Depression makes you do funny things!

Latest posts

Back