Bronze Glitter Sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karentriff

Reaction score
Hi I have been qualified approx 3 weeks now. I haven't submitted any piccis for critique for a while so here we go. This is my left hand and I am left handed, hence the inconsistent smile lines.
The red marks on my pointer are where my natural nail has torn. When I had bare nails I caught it and tore it. Ouch Please ignore my red spotted hands. I am smothered in dermatitis
Anyhoo Appreciate any advice
Cheers
Karen

http://www.salongeek.com/picture.php?albumid=253&pictureid=4985

well done i think these are looking good.i thought they were going to be worse from reading your description.
i havent rated your apex as its abit hard to see it from the angle of the photo. i thought the shape and length are good and as you've already said about your smile lines the only thing i can add is that even though they might be slightly uneven you have still got a nice crisp sharp edge to them so well done.xx

Hi Thanks for your comments. They are very much appreciated.
I see no one else thought they were worth commenting on but at least thanks to your kind self I still have a bit of confidence left.
Cheers
Karen

i find it quite difficult to comment on critique because of a combination of failing eyesight and a tiny screen, but

just wanted to tell you that my nails looked nowhere near as good as yours do only 3 weeks after qualifying.

love the colour and i think you are on the way to being a good nail tech.

I love the colour well done.

Latest posts

Back