Bucket Bag - still good? Or other storage solutions better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smellenor

Reaction score
Ladieeees!

My shellac bits and bobs are quickly filling up the bag I have been using (a fabulous square cloth nappy bag would you believe!)

Been reading about the Bucket Bag and it looks great, but they only have the small size available on the sweet squared site. Anyone got one of these and know roughly what they can fit in it? For example, with my colours and tools in the outer pockets, will the lamp and towels fit in the middle? I don't want to pay postage only to return it if its not big enough.

Or have people had great success with other inexpensive storage ideas? I literally only have Shellac stuff, tools, lamp, towels and keep mani/pedi bowls in the car.

Thanks peeps x

pm'd you

I'm looking for help too... I too only really have Shellac bits. Looking at Roo Rolls and Bucket Bag. Anything else I should be looking at? Suggestions please?!?!

The small bucket bag is not small. I still use my bucket bags and I only have ever bought the one without the lid (which you call the smaller one). There is tonnes of room, they weigh nothing, have a shoulder strap which I love and you can see everything and work out of the bag for some treatments. I've never needed anything else ... But I do love the too rolls for polishes and Shellac.

I too highly recommend the Roo rolls,they are a great product. Not tried the bucket bag but am always tempted.

Latest posts

Back