Butterfly Stiletto (Slideshow)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Slayer

Reaction score
Some weeks ago I've made some nails I'm realy proud of.... I could not decide what picture's the best so I created a slideshow. I hope you like it!!

Butterflynails *click*

Wow those are really lovely! You should be proud xxx

OMG Amazing!!!

I would love a set of them to show off to my clients

Fantastic work
Sue :)

these are great looking nails!!!! I love stilettos :):)

yours are really well done, the shape is good, they don't go down as many as I've seen do, they're not thick on the sidewalls, don't look like carrot!!

COnGRATS! and the nail art is also a killer one!

wow they are so beautiful,,Im not into the stilletto shape, but they are still gorgeous :)

these nail are to die for, i would love a set.
can i ask what system you use? the glitter powder is lovely and i would love to know what it is.
well done
anna:hug:

they are lovely hun , well done xx

these are great looking nails!!!! I love stilettos :):)

yours are really well done, the shape is good, they don't go down as many as I've seen do, they're not thick on the sidewalls, don't look like carrot!!
And my model just told me that she had them for 5 weeks!

these nail are to die for, i would love a set.
can i ask what system you use? the glitter powder is lovely and i would love to know what it is.
well done
anna:hug:
I use powder liquid from entity and a german brand called ABC Nailstore. The glitter is "bodyglitter" from "wet and wild cosmetic" in blue, pink and white.
Body glitter and body sparkle from wet n wild - MegaSparkle Loose Confetti!
The glitter is great, my clients love all 4 colors.

Many thanks at all of you!!!

:) when it's correctly done a stiletto set can look nice even with time, thank you for stating this true too!!

it is really good. and inspiring

WOW FANTASTIC!!! How do you do the flowers & butterflies, could you do a tutorial please!
I have been trying to do butterflies but how do you do them without it sticking to whatever your doing them on whilst making them? I tried on a sheet of plastic & it stuck to it, even put cuticle oil on first but it still stuck!! Can do some flower designs in 3D but woud love to be able to do the style you do! :)

WOW FANTASTIC!!! How do you do the flowers & butterflies, could you do a tutorial please!
I have been trying to do butterflies but how do you do them without it sticking to whatever your doing them on whilst making them? I tried on a sheet of plastic & it stuck to it, even put cuticle oil on first but it still stuck!! Can do some flower designs in 3D but woud love to be able to do the style you do! :)
I did 2 wings on a form, waited until they were cured and then I formed the body and put the wings in the wet body. Do you understand what I mean? :irked: :green:
I did a step-by-step tutorial for a nail-magazine, if you want to I'm going to post it in the next days. I've already made a tutorial for 3D-Flowers (I hope I'm allowed to poste it):
BeautyTech.com :: View topic - Tutorial for 3D-Flowers

wow,these nails are simply stunning.
i would love the have some of these let alone be able to create them.
the colours are gorgeous.lovely work.xx

Last edited:
Beautifull !:wink2:

oh my god these r gorgeous!!!

Absolutely gorgeous! Wowser. Very delicate and artistic. Well done.

These are wonderful! wish i could create such great nails welldone!

truly amazing and inspiring thnks for the tutorial

Stunning nails well done.

They are BEAUTIFUL!
Would LOVE to wear them myself!!
FAbulous work...

You have plenty to be proud of!

WELL BLOODY DONE!!!
there great and i normaly hate stilleto nails. they are bsoloutly beautifull.
well done you will have an amazing career ahead of you with this sort of talent.
x

Latest posts

Back