Caci turmoil, don't know where to turn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, A-lift for me then ahaa

I would recommend to write a letter as suggested to Dean Nathanson. Stating your situation and how you have been treated. And that you want the parts replaced as soon as possible or state a time when you'd like them replaced.

Unfortunately this is not the first time caci have sold faulty goods. I know from personal experience. I had to be very clear and strong what I wanted otherwise it would be court action. They had to replace the whole machine.

Don't be feel or be bullied. Be strong, tell them what's happened and tell them what outcome you want.

Your machine is not fit for purpose and they have sold you a machine with faulty parts.

Hth and good luck

Carla-Jane
Definitive Health & Beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

HI Carla-Jane

Im experiencing problems with caci for nearly one year now and they refuse to admit there is a problem. Ive sent videos, Ive called every month (which they dont put on their system) and Ive emailed. Ive even had reps lying and saying that they havent seen the problem even when she saw it with her own eyes and told me to call them straight away!
A court action is where I think Im heading as I cant take the lies and them evading questions all the time. Ive lost nearly all of my caci customers :(
Could you inbox me the details of your issue and how it was resolved please if you have the time.
Regards x

Omg I use the alift And the only problem I have had was dealt with very quickly and professionally I didn't have a day with out a machine they were so quick and helpful defo alift all the way even now a few years in there easily at the end of the phone, I know this isn't the company you use but I wouldn't let it lie have you got photos I would send letters photos receipts and all details of when you have called and I would duplicate it all to trading standards hope this helps x

OMG what a nightmare, just had the Caci rep round and was going to go ahead and get the Ultra, after hearing this, I'll tell them "No" and the reason why, that may help your case if they know you're losing them sales.

Good luck with it, I'm absolutely discusted with how they've treated you. X

I agree with the replies so far to get in touch with the top man, 48hr warranty? That's ridiculous!:cry:x

Yep well good for you guys. I wouldnt have expected this from a huge company such as Caci. Ive had a similar thing before but that was with a very unprofessional company that was basically a con, but all the question evading and complete backtracking of what they originally said etc is shocking. Unfortunately I paid off my machine as if I hadn't Ive been advised that I would be well within my rights to cancel payments until it was resolved and I (as the customer) was given a satisfactory solution.
Legal procedures are the way forward unfortunately. Like us salon owners dont' have enough on our plates already!:irked:

A letter always works a treat to the top dog, phone calls & emails are always fobbed off - and this shouldn't be the case, 8 weeks in is terrible. I had the caci rep in last week, needless to say I have changed my mind and won't be going ahead to purchase one of their machines x

All sounds ridiculous! I have had a caci machine for years but never had a problem.
Saying that, I emailed them for info on buying the jowl lift and never got a reply! Decided I didn't really want to spend more money with them if they couldn't bother replying

I have done caci treatments for years I've got a caci quantum machine ,when I enquired about the jowl lift no one replied .so I will not be purchasing anything from caci again . Once they have your money their after sales are appalling , just not interested. I will be purchasing the Sillouette dermalift , the company have been so good will go out of their way to help and make sure their customers are happy .
Hope you resolve your situation

I would keep trying and contact Dean although I know from experience that CACI are a very difficult company to deal with. hope you get your lead and don't give up without a fight

we had a issue with a really awful allergic reaction to a caci hyrda mask, the poor client was nearly left with permanent damage after it caused her to break out in hives, luckily she understood it was not our fault but she wanted compensation or at least some form of apology or acknowledgment from CACI, they wouldn't even acknowledge that there was a problem and even when we sent photos and letters to Dean we were met with such negativity and un helpfulness. I still have a caci machine and do treatments but I would never upgrade or buy anything extra from them.

Well i hope someone from CACI is reading this thread and holding their head in shame! I was seriously thinking of going with CACI but not now so i think thats 3 clients they have lost from this thread alone. I have to say though that i had a few doubts and a lady in our nearest town has a big CACI salon with all the flagship treatments and part of her marketing is that she used to be their top trainer, a fact that is curiously missing when her comments are used in the trade press to endorse how great CACI is for her salon!

I've always been very sceptical of Caci and their claims. There seems to be very little information available to support the toning of muscle tissue via the Golgi tendon organ. If we could lift and tone muscles in this manner we'd never go to the gym again. I've been an ardent fan of Ultratone for years, it's the only machine with the medical devices directive and muscles are actually stimulated. They're guaranteed for 10 years and the customer support is amazing. I've been dealing with the same chap for 14 years! I've never had a Caci rep able to provide a convincing statement about their micro-current machines, they have amazing effects on skin and collagen production, also the machines may have come on a little since I first encountered them, but I'm extremely dubious. Sorry, I didn't really help you much there.

The customer service you've had is shocking. I could be wrong but I seem to remember Ellisons recommending a fabulous chap who made/repaired cables for many different machines, a proper British, garden shed, short of chap! it may be worth giving them a tinkle.

I've always been very sceptical of Caci and their claims. There seems to be very little information available to support the toning of muscle tissue via the Golgi tendon organ. If we could lift and tone muscles in this manner we'd never go to the gym again. I've been an ardent fan of Ultratone for years, it's the only machine with the medical devices directive and muscles are actually stimulated. They're guaranteed for 10 years and the customer support is amazing. I've been dealing with the same chap for 14 years! I've never had a Caci rep able to provide a convincing statement about their micro-current machines, they have amazing effects on skin and collagen production, also the machines may have come on a little since I first encountered them, but I'm extremely dubious. Sorry, I didn't really help you much there.

The customer service you've had is shocking. I could be wrong but I seem to remember Ellisons recommending a fabulous chap who made/repaired cables for many different machines, a proper British, garden shed, short of chap! it may be worth giving them a tinkle.

There is a guy towards the North who I got my machine from who services & repairs, he's lovely and very good at what he does. I would only go back to him now.

Personally I like the caci treatment, it's quite popular amongst my clients and they are happy with the results as am I. It definitely is an ongoing treatment though and not s miracle worker

Believe it or not I have only just seen my new caci rep last week after all this time! And that only came from a chance sales call, they did not have me on there database even though i order my products from them!!!!! Shocking. Its one of my best treatments, i would of defo got rid of it otherwise. I don't know whats happening to that company lately :rolleyes:

That's awful, I very nearly went with Caci but I kept researching and decided to go with the icon Ultralift which I am happy with, aftercare is of the upmost importance imo and as many others have said social media/forums etc are a very powerful thing, perhaps if this is seen the issue may be dealt with- best of luck x

There was someone from CACI who was representing the company on here. I don't know if he/she has been on lately. This is all quite ridculous and need to be addressed asap. I have one of these machines and would hope that I don't get such problems with it!

Hi I am going through a really hard time with Caci at the moment. I have a Skinbreeze machine that I purchased on finance from them in November 2013 since then within a year I have had 2 abraiders and in December 2014 just before Christmas needing a 3rd abraider this was after the abraider stopped working and I had smoke coming out of the vents! I am paying a finance company nearly £300 a month and they want to charge me £1500 to fix it and this was just over a year! of course out of warranty! My main issue is I cannot afford to pay that amount of money to fix it and also the machine was a fire hazard! They even cannot guarantee that this will not happen again. The aftercare has been awful! Only seen a rep once and that was after I complained! Can I ask what you did with finance company as caci still have my machine and want to charge me £30 to send it back to me! I am only a small business and this is really costing me. Tia for your help xx

Definately throw the sales of goods act at them, contact trading standards and report them, they will then advise you a course of action to take.

Take to social media, schedule tweets every so many hours to make them stand up and take notice. I wouldnt touch CACI with a bardgepole now, another company that is far too greedy for its own good and we need to make a stand and stop feeding these horrid companies 😡😡

Latest posts

Back