Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are great step by step instructions on the site, but it does come with these, it's simple to use xx

Is beauty select the only place we can get it from?

I must be the only person not to rate callus peel, other than the other therapists in the salon. It's okay but certainly not the bees knees IMO.
That picture of the cracked heel,before and after isn't realistic. Tried it for a couple of years in the salon and sorry, it ain't all that IMHO.

I must be the only person not to rate callus peel, other than the other therapists in the salon. It's okay but certainly not the bees knees IMO.
That picture of the cracked heel,before and after isn't realistic. Tried it for a couple of years in the salon and sorry, it ain't all that IMHO.

Interesting BABsann

Is there an alternative you'd recommend?

Just going to order my Callus peel - out of interest, do any of you charge more if you use 4 patches?
Also - when covering the ball of the foot, would this cover the side of big toe too or would you need another patch for that?
Thanks
:)

Just going to order my Callus peel - out of interest, do any of you charge more if you use 4 patches?
Also - when covering the ball of the foot, would this cover the side of big toe too or would you need another patch for that?
Thanks
:)

50% extra for 4 patches.
And you can take the upper patches right over the side of the big toe if you need to.

50% extra for 4 patches.
And you can take the upper patches right over the side of the big toe if you need to.

Thanks hun, do you mind pm'ing me your charges? Just trying to decide on a price and See what sort of prices people charge for it! Thanks :) xxx

Have a look on my website Elegance Nails & Beauty
Site is a work in progress at the moment lol but all prices are on there.

Bear in mind though that I charge the going rate for the area I'm in, whereas I know some charge more :hug:

Have a look on my website Elegance Nails & Beauty
Site is a work in progress at the moment lol but all prices are on there.

Bear in mind though that I charge the going rate for the area I'm in, whereas I know some charge more :hug:

Fab thanks hun, that was the sort of price I was looking at too :) think I'll put both prices on though
£xx for callus peel on heels
£xx for callus peel on heels, ball of foot and toe

Do you use 4 pads on many people or can you normally get away with filing ball/toe area with a rasp? Xxx

P.S. love the website :)

Thank you :hug:

Depends how dry/thick the skin is tbh most only need the heels doing but have had a couple who have all 4. Also get those who only want the heels done and are so impressed that they book in again to have the balls of the feet done :)

Thank you :hug:

Depends how dry/thick the skin is tbh most only need the heels doing but have had a couple who have all 4. Also get those who only want the heels done and are so impressed that they book in again to have the balls of the feet done :)

One more question... Lol!
The pack of 4 pads, are they all the same size pads? Or are 2 of the pads smaller? Just wondering as I will be ordering the starter pack and wondered if there was anything else I should order with it.

Thanks sooo much for all your help! It really is appreciated :) xxx

I always buy the 2 packs, and just use 2 if necessary :)

I always buy the 2 packs, and just use 2 if necessary :)

Fab! Exactly what I was going to do! Thanks so much :-D can't wait to place my order xxx

Last question.... I promise! Lol!

Do you get many people purchase the moisturising cream? If so, what's the RRP, is doesn't say on the beauty select website.

Just trying to work out the cost per treatment too as it doesn't say! Think I've sussed it now though :) xx

When I do a callus peel, after applying the pads to the heels I get a cotton pad and rub it inside the packet and get some gel on it and pop it on any hard skin around the balls of the feet etc. saves using 4 patches and give the client a better treatment x

When I do a callus peel, after applying the pads to the heels I get a cotton pad and rub it inside the packet and get some gel on it and pop it on any hard skin around the balls of the feet etc. saves using 4 patches and give the client a better treatment x

Fab idea :) thank you xxx

How very clever. I always felt there was so much wasted in the pack. Might try with a bit of fibrella cut up. :hug:

Still very undecided between Callus Peel and CND Sea Serum!

Argh!

What do you geeks think?

Latest posts

Back