Callus peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just ordered callus peel .... Eeeek so excited!!! Is it sad that I'm so excited about scraping cr@p of someone's feet... Including mine!!! Haha ;)

I've just ordered callus peel .... Eeeek so excited!!! Is it sad that I'm so excited about scraping cr@p of someone's feet... Including mine!!! Haha ;)

Me too! Only ordered it today but thought I'd drop am ad on my Facebook and already everyone is going mad for it! No appointments for 2 weeks tho....oops!!!! x

Me too! Only ordered it today but thought I'd drop am ad on my Facebook and already everyone is going mad for it! No appointments for 2 weeks tho....oops!!!! x

Lol good for you!!!

I want to try it on myself first before advertising! (although when it arrives I'm sure I'll he do excited and I'll tell everyone! Haha! Hoping to use it on clients next week for the bank hol weekend! Will prob do a special next week to introduce it :) x

It will be tried out on one of the girls first but thought I would out the feelers out and hey presto! Lots of people wanting appointments, prob a good thing nothing for a while...

Going to give this one a miss on a special offer as the response is so good already I don't think it will need it! X

Callus peel on right now!! All wrapped in cling film! Will post before and after pics if cam pics it up :)

Before
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337806887.675733.jpg
After
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337806929.463181.jpg

Verdict?

I did mine last night and they are now looking fab and what a time for everyone to get it done now that funny yellow object is in the sky - not sure what it is but it's making everyone smile and get their toes out rofl

I did mine last night and they are now looking fab and what a time for everyone to get it done now that funny yellow object is in the sky - not sure what it is but it's making everyone smile and get their toes out rofl

As long as that yellow thing stays in the sky and not on mine or my clients feet, I'm happy!!! Haha x

I was pretty impressed too! And this was just a quick treatment (didn't have time!) not as in depth as I would do on a client! :)

When can you fit me in? :D

I use the callus eliminator that was posted earlier in the thread and I also have the CND sea serum but that looks good!

I'm always on the look out for something new to try :lol:

Haha if u travel to Kent I'll fit u in whenever u like my luv!! Haha!
Yeah I was really impressed with the first attempt :) advertised already this evening and got a booking straight away! :-D xx

Ok prices... I think the guide prices they give are a little high! What do we think of..

£15 stand alone treatment with 2 pads (extra £5 for 4 pads)

£22 for callus peel, cuticles, shape and paint (extra £5 for 4 pads)

£25 for callus peel and Gelish (extra £5 for 4 pads)

???

Thats what I charge and it's been so popular. Have done 4 just this morning!! I got jealous and have brought some home to do my own feet tonight :)

Clients really are amazed with the quick results and they're rebooking too!

When I do a callus peel, after applying the pads to the heels I get a cotton pad and rub it inside the packet and get some gel on it and pop it on any hard skin around the balls of the feet etc. saves using 4 patches and give the client a better treatment x
What a great idea, wish I had thought of that.x

Can you guys help me out a sec:

With Callus peel where does it fit into your normal pedi?

Do you d it instead of soak and exfoliation? or aswell as?

Im planning to order but trying to figure out prices.

I charge £25 for Shellac and thats not including exfoliation and £33 with and trying to work it out!

Thankyou

I charge £18 for it as a standalone treatment, add a file and polish for £5 or add to any pedi for £8

X

Thanks Jemima,

Just trying to gage its prices!

Anyone else help with that?

Thankyou

Thanks Jemima,

Just trying to gage its prices!

Anyone else help with that?

Thankyou

£15 callus peel (1area)
£20 callus peel(1area)+file and shape
£25 callus peel(1area)+Gelish
(add £5 to all above prices for 2 areas!)

Or £10 to a pedi price :) x

Hiya, I purchased the starter kit at the NEC and am going to try it out this afternoon. Just wondering does anyone know cost per treatment?

I know the starter kit is enough for 10 treatments, so is it as simple as dividing cost of kit by 10 ?

thanks all x

Latest posts

Back