Can anyone help me find covers for my brushes... Please!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klbowles

Reaction score
I work with the Ezflow products and love it...
Im just frustrated that i cant find any covers for my brushes that i have paid so much money for. I have 1 with my 508 brush but as for the rest..... PLEASE HELP... :irked: :grr:

Sweet Squared sell two different types of Brush cases. One classy metal one that holds 3 brushes and one black individual brush case.

Why not ring and ask for a brochure and register with them so you will get all the latest industry news as well as many CND items that you may love to have.
0845 210 6060

Ive been searching today for brush holders and after reading many threads on here it would seem alot of fellow geeks use tooth brush holders to store there brushes in:green:

Thank you i will give it a try.....
But i am looking for a cover to protect the bristles of the brush not something to but the brushes in... I have a makeup brush case to keep them in....

Last edited:
But i am looking for a cover to protect the bristles of the brush not something to but the brushes in... I have a makeup brush case to keep them in....

You are better off without a plastic cover/sheath to protect the bristles ... a case will do that.

Plastic covers are ALWAYS thrown away for the reason that the monomer in the bristles will 'shrink wrap' a plastic cover to the brush and can cause you to break it. They also cause more damage to the bristles putting them on and off than just not using them at all. A solid brush case is what all artists use and is by far the best protection for your brush.

First thing any CND student is told is to throw the plastic sheath away.

Just my opinion, but toothbrush holders do NOT look professional ... they look like what they are, toothbrush holders.

I use those little plastic squeezie things (not sure of the professional term) for decanting liquid into a dappen dish. I get mine from Sally's and are about .39 cents each.

I cut the top off, leaving about 1 inch of the tube and CAREFULLY place my brush in it. Then I place my brush in my awesome CND silver brush case. I've had really good luck storing my brushes this way. HTH! :)

With my artist brush from Ezflow, I got a metal brush cover, which is great and protect the bristles fantasticlly... it is like a metal tube... This is what i am after....

With my artist brush from Ezflow, I got a metal brush cover, which is great and protect the bristles fantasticlly... it is like a metal tube... This is what i am after....

I know what you mean..... a metal holder/cover with a hole at the end for ventilation.
I also am looking for ones to use with my design brushes. The added bonus is that you can store your brushes upside down in a jar or container on your workstation, as the cover protects the hairs.
Also if you have been artistic enough to create a brush topper on the other end of your brush storing them this way protects this, and shows it off!!!

Sam Biddle and Anthony Buckley have covers for their brushes so they are avaiable somewhere lol!! I am sure Anthony told me he got his in Japan though!!! I am sure Sam Biddle even has a nice jewelled one. :green:

If I ever find out where to get them I will let you know!!!;)

ps.s If you find out first ....let me know!!

Antony told me the same, and i asked to nik them to no avail.... never mind...
If i find them, i will let you know....
Cheers

dont quote me on this, but i think that maybe georgie smedley sells them.
someone help with a contact for her ?

I know, you need the metal ones with a hole in the top? You can't actually buy them on their own here yet, but I heard they may be on their way. I think Antony and Sm have both got them in the US, so if you search in the internet you may find some. Otherwise, whenever you get a new 508 ( I have one 4-6 months) keep the metsl lid and build up your collection for your design brushes.

My word, how have I managed for 25 years with out one??? I've always used a metal .. ah ... brush case! :lol: No jewels, no holes ... just an artist's brush case. You know what? .. it works a treat.

I just use the covers that come with my 508s from EZflow....never had any probs tbh.
I think if you spend the money on a decent brush from any reputable company you get a cover don't you??
BTW my toothbrush holder bent my toothbrush when I went to Excel...I managed to brush my teeth at an angle but I think it could kn*cker your acrylic brush pdq!!

Hello

I have a couple of Metal nail brush covers I got mine last year from Creative at Milton Keynes dont know if they still sell them also have a metal cover which came with the 508 you can contact Georgie on 01992 768777

I rang Sweet Squared last week when I ordered all the Brisa Bolds & shimmers. I also asked them for the silver metal brush case - the one that stores 3 brushes, but they don't do them anymore they told me:irked:
I Ordered the black, single box instead. I keep my ultra sculptor in my old black box & wanted a new silver one to put my pro styler, ultra sculptor & my 508 in. Therefore I could of used the old black case for my brisa brush.

I've managed to squeeze my Ultra sculptor & my new pro styler in the black case together - with a big blob of blu tac in the bottom to hold the brushes in the air so they don't touch anythin. I do put a lint free wipe in the bristles end on the bottom just in case. My Brisa brush has won the new case & my 508 it in my acrylic organiser with it's steel case, bristles down of course!

I have one of the Creative metal cases and I'm not parting with it for anything (except £5000 in used notes)

I was told they didn't have them any more too:cry:

Being mobile I find a case very useful for my brushes. I have a metal cover for one of them but not the others. I use a toothbrush case, plain white and have done since july and haven't had a single problem (yet).

Infact, I practice my 3d on the case lid and can remove it quite easily and start again when it gets crowded and people ALWAYs comment on it when they see it. They don't even recognise that it is a toothbrush holder.

I would like some individual covers for my artist brushes although I would still transport them in my toothbrush holder

i have no brand german/kolinsky brushes that all came with a cap.....they retail for $40 Aus......bargain......if anything, u could get and use for your brushes.....Im guessing the brush sizes are the same. come in size #4 to #22.......let me know if ur interested, xneshma

maybe u could buy another 'cheeeep brush' that comes with a cover and just use the cover/cap???

Latest posts

Back