Can I mix together Bio Sculpture colours to make another colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angies nailz

Reaction score
Can I mix 2 bio colours together to make a different colour does anyone know thanks peeps x

Yes sweetie you can x

You most suureee can! As long as its a pretty color :p

Hi,

A quick tip I was given on here is to stir your 2 gels and then take a small blob of each gel using different cocktail sticks and place it on a ceramic tile (handsdown plastic backed wipes are really good as well). Mix the 2 colours together to see if you like the colour.

You may want to add another blob of one of the colours to get a better shade. Just remember what proportions you add e.g. 1 blob of colour 1 and 2 blobs of colour 2 , so that when you do your final mix you get the same proportions.

If the colour is too dark consider adding either white or another pale colour. If it is too light add black or another darker shade.

Pop on to the Bio Sculpture group for some ideas on mixes and layering we have already tried.

Layering is also a great way to mix colours!
Placing one colour on, cure, then do another colour over the top, it's amazing how 2 colours can look so different just layered on top of each other!

I've just done my nails and mixed 3 colours that were left over 75, 95 and 128 it's lush and I found the yellow and polar blue great colours to have for mixing xxx

Thanks alot guys much help :))).... Has anyone got any tips of other colours they've tried that work well together xx

I've just done my nails and mixed 3 colours that were left over 75, 95 and 128 it's lush and I found the yellow and polar blue great colours to have for mixing xxx

Ohh I have them three may give it a go :) x

Lila22 you should it's a lovely bright orangey pink and has that lovely glitter shimmer il try and add a picture so you can all see! Angies nailz you can mix nearly all the colours just mix a tiny bit in foil to see what it looks like then if I like the ones I mix I use old pots and find their more popular than the normal bio colours, even just mixing 2 similar colours looks great I mixed 118 and 64 and it was stunning and also 64 and 2019 as I find bio don't have that many purples so it just varys them depending on how much of each colour you apply xx

I made a lovely fresh minty colour using 120, 100, a blob of 2022 & no 1.
I just make sure Ive got a good supply of no1, because quite often I like making existing pot colours paler... No doubt now the Autumn is hear I will be needing to make the softer colours darker ....

I know that Bio Sculpture are changing their pot styles very shortly but I always did want them to sell empty pots, because I could never empty my pots enough to create my own colours ... Hope they sell emptys for there new range, so I can get busy with my colour creations ;)

Oh brilliant gonna try them out can't wait thank you all :) x

ANy ideas as to what I can use over Daffodil (yellow) to soften it?

I layer Champagne over alot of colours, it looks great over Coral.

Latest posts

Back