Castlepoint Training Samantha Whitehead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini7

Reaction score
Have just returned from Essex where I have completed a spray training day with Samantha Whitehead at Castlepoint training and it was wonderful. Samantha is a brilliant teacher and very, very thorough.

She trained me on a HVLP machine and she showed me how to spray tan on her first model and explained the procedure. We then went onto to consultation forms and explained each question and why they needed to be asked. I then was introduced to 2 models where I needed to go through consultations with and then spray tanned the models. I made a few mistakes and Samantha guided me and explained what to do when I oversprayed. After break another model arrived and I again spray tanned her and felt better on my third attempt. We need spoke about the machines and how they worked and how to take them apart to clean the machines. We then talked about the extractor fans how they work and how to clean. Then the spray tan tent. It was a very knowledgeable day and I felt very confident afterwards I hope that I haven't missed anything but feel as if I have :o. Samantha provided me with her book which is very informative and a whole host of forms and cards needed when doing spray tanning on clients. She is very lovely and makes you feel confident and basically there is no question that she probably doesn't know about spray tanning and the equipment.

I cannot thank Samantha enough and would recommend her to anyone like me who needs refresher training, questions asked or if you are completely new to spray tanning and would like training from the beginning. :p

Samantha has emailed me today to say that the 3 models I spray tanned turned out alright and has reminded me to ring her or text for further advice

Latest posts

Back