Caught speeding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragdoll >^..^<

Reaction score
My hubby got caught speeding today, he was doing 47 (or it might have been 49) in a 30mph :irked: Stupid stupid man ! im so mad with him ! it's his first offence. He's worried he will get a bann ! does anyone knowif thats likely ??? im so angry with him, im allways telling him to slow down ! :mad::mad:

I dont think he will get a ban, but he will get points, whether that be 3 or 6 not sure for 17 - 19 miles over.

I got 3 points 11 years ago for doing 41 in a 30.

nah just points, but 3 points stay for 3 yaers, unfortunately, i got booked and my husband is a copper, can you imagine trying to get out of that , and i was doin way faster x:hug:

I wouldn worry about it too much hun, we ve all done it at some point in our life.

Just slap his wrist and tell him not to do it again.Once caught you ll be more carefull in future.:)

You only get a ban if you're going ridiculously over the limit. He'll get points and a fixed penalty fine. I think it's still £60.

I got caught doing 57 in a 50 zone I still had to pay £60 but I opted for a speed awareness course as opposed to 3 points...that will teach me, I wouldnt mind but a month earlier Claire got caught by the same flippin camera she was doing 67 in a 50 zone, she got a fixed penalty (and I went a bit potty)

I didnt half feel stupid getting caught at the same place a month later :eek::lol:

hes gone off his trolly, presumes hel be banned, then he wont be able to work, he's signing on tomorrow and i'll have to work more !!!!!!! (invent some more hours in the day then!!!) he thinks his life is over !!!! he's always exaggerated though - oh he does make me laugh sometimes!:lol:

hes gone off his trolly, presumes hel be banned, then he wont be able to work, he's signing on tomorrow and i'll have to work more !!!!!!! (invent some more hours in the day then!!!) he thinks his life is over !!!! he's always exaggerated though - oh he does make me laugh sometimes!:lol:

Awwwww bless him, I would tell him he is probably right, you will have to work more and make some massive cut backs in life all bacause he drove to fast....:green: mean but it would be funny!!

Sorry, but this really should be a blog entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back