Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is giving me the hump!

Mine wont go through , same problem as last time . Never again will bother staying up to order :lol:

Ruby Ritz is only coming in November

Had enough of this going to bed, can't get order through then by morning will probably be out of stock. :evil:

Hilary Mantel - Bring Up the Bodies. It's long so I can be patient :)

aah, I'm reading the drake sisters series at the moment by Christine Feehan :D

Still cant find the greens !
X

X

They're in the charmed box sets - 2 colours and an additive in each of the two sets x

aah, I'm reading the drake sisters series at the moment by Christine Feehan :D

I'll have a look at that next - I enjoy all sorts so nice to find something new.

Ohh mine still won't go through it was all ready and waiting now it's just stuck!!!! So tired

X

they aren't seperate, they are a duo with an additive, search for
Shellac Holiday Duo 2013 (Collection 2)

I'll have a look at that next - I enjoy all sorts so nice to find something new.

Christine Feehan has a lot of different series out, ALL brilliant :D supernatural with a hint of erm, 'grown up' romance ;)

My phone has chosen now to not blinking work and wont let me get past the proceed button. Been trying since 10 2. Blinking phone

I got the odd shipping my message but just hit submit again and it went through OK.

Found them. .. panic over, thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No idea if my orders gone through or not? As soon as it gets to netsuite inc it crashes :/ devastated! Xxxx

I got the checkout and cancelled ,
Im waiting for the manchester beauty show for some reason x :/

I don't know why they have put it up. I'm in Scotland and The Fingertip Centre advertised it only coming in November. They are probably prepping us.

No idea if my orders gone through or not? As soon as it gets to netsuite inc it crashes :/ devastated! Xxxx

first I knew was my phone pinged with an email to say thanks for order, then another saying payment made, then the screen finally came up saying order gone through.

I may want to pay. ... please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back