Cheap couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanz

Reaction score
looking for a couch for my mobile work which is GlamLash, any ideas where i can get one which is light enough to carry about and cheap?

Normally I wouldn't suggest eBay (which I am now calling fleabay!) but for things like couch, couch roll any non professional consumables too, then try eBay! I got mine from somewhere called sunshine beauty (I'm sure that's the name) next day delivery, reasonably priced (salon geek prefer not to discuss pricing so have a look) padded! Very happy! Took me ages to work out there was the separate loop for ur head and I was stressing as I couldn't get my legs under for EE!! Finally I got it! X

Also, wooden framed ones couches are normally cheaper than aluminium framed ones, but they are much heavier.
So as you will be using it for mobile work, remember to get an aluminum frame done.
I got mine on Ebay-but its a shop called Feel Good UK. They are easily searchable on Google.
x

Yes u must take that into account, I however am 5ft10 and of a stronger frame than a lot of others so opted fir the wooden and don't struggle with it x

Depending on your budget, you could always have a look on gumtree in the glasgow area, you never know? x

I bought a couch from ebay about 2 weeks ago. Was cheap enough, about £50 i think and the quality seems fine (wooden frame, pvc cover) although one of my darling cats has already put claw marks in it!!!
Only thing is its pretty heavy...

I'm almost sure I seen one advetised in Geekbay the other day- check it out, see if its still available : )

I got mine from feelgood its a lovelly purple colour I love it!! have been looking for a trolley for it though anyone have a good one theyd reccomend??​

I bought a gorgeous one off eBay last week. Brand new in cream, rounded corners, wooden frame, all the extra bits etc. Only £69 incl next day delivery.

I forgot to say it's from feelgood but they sell them on eBay around £30 cheaper than on their website.

Hi. I was looking at their couches . The lightweight at 12kg looks good. Is this the one you got? Is it easy to carry?

Hi. I was looking at their couches . The lightweight at 12kg looks good. Is this the one you got? Is it easy to carry?
I have recently bought this one from Feel Good UK via eBay and it is a lovely couch (I got the pink one). It is a lot easier to lug around than the wooden "mobile" one I used to have which weighed 22kgs!!

Mmm, sounds good, think I might have to put it on my increasingly long list of things I want/need. The weight is so, so important to me as I got a slipped disc from my last couch which I have now sold. I want to get back into doing mobile waxing again, but need a lighter couch.

I got my mobile couch from eBay as well it is an aluminium one weighs between 8/10kg. It's strong as well as I have a couple of larger clients and it's been fine. It cost about £50 and came with a carrybag and head support too.

i got mine from ebay too! metal frame, cream leather £30! if not salon serve do portable couches for £89

I think i'm going to get mine from ebay too. Thank you for the tip on wooden/alluminium frames! :)

Latest posts

Back