Children in need - my contribution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I think it is really great to see Gigi's signed book and Sams 121 doing so well for this deserving charity.

I tried to think what I could do and could only come up with a 121 with me (drinking chatting and talking nails, not doing them)
I would throw in a nice meal, plenty to drink and a bed for the night.

What am I bid:lol:

You are one brave lady!
I'll give you £50

adele thats fab hun, if i was closer and not in middle of trying to move house, id well bid on that hun xxxx would love to meet ya babes

trying to think if somehting i cold do for children in need now:idea:

I have been asked to give my time and materials to wax the chest of a hairy male who is boss to many females (me thinks they might be trying to pay him back for something lol) they have managed to get lots of sponsors and I am quite Looking forward to it in a sadistic way! :twisted:

I bid £60....plenty of wine pleeeease....:green:

£65 is my bid!

blimey thats fantastic adele - wish i lived neared i'd pay that for the company your one funny lady:hug: good on ya

AMb xxx

OK its on record - I'm speechless.

2 days to go team:green:

OK its on record - I'm speechless.

2 days to go team:green:

Not sure I believe that!:green: By the way, is this the right way round? Shouldn't you be paying people to come and see you??:lol::lol::lol:

*runs and hides*

Not sure I believe that!:green: By the way, is this the right way round? Shouldn't you be paying people to come and see you??:lol::lol::lol:

*runs and hides*

Hahaha - I was thinking the same Sals but didnt dare say it! :eek: :lol:

*runs and hides*

Hahaha - I was thinking the same Sals but didnt dare say it! :eek: :lol:
I'll deal with you two later:irked: leave it clear for SERIOUS BIDDERS:lol::lol::lol:

OK as an added bonus - I'll wear make up so as not to frighten you.
Come on team its all in a good cause:)
I promise to be no more boring than usual and, if you are really lucky, Kelsie will be in a good mood:green:

I wish I was rich,
I've bid on loads and I know I'll not win any .......
hubby says I'm out if I bid on this aswell ....

I'm going back to my dad's he never says no ....

can you guess I'm in a mood

Latest posts

Back