Christmas artistic flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
Well as I have assessments at college for the next two weeks, I have had to take my lovely santa's hat off my nails and just have very boring, short, plain enhancements on. Using poppits might I add... hmm.. need lots more practice with these things.. sizing especially. Fed up... hmph!

There seems to me, to be a distinct lack of Christmas spirit at the moment. One or two threads on Christmas nail art etc., but we should be showing what we have got on ourselves this christmas, be it a glitter fade, stilleto, 3d or anything else for that matter.

We all like to see a little glimmer and sparkle every now and again don't we? Come on then, let's show what we've been doing for ourselves or clients for Christmas. :green:

Well as I have assessments at college for the next two weeks, I have had to take my lovely santa's hat off my nails and just have very boring, short, plain enhancements on. Using poppits might I add... hmm.. need lots more practice with these things.. sizing especially. Fed up... hmph!

There seems to me, to be a distinct lack of Christmas spirit at the moment. One or two threads on Christmas nail art etc., but we should be showing what we have got on ourselves this christmas, be it a glitter fade, stilleto, 3d or anything else for that matter.

We all like to see a little glimmer and sparkle every now and again don't we? Come on then, let's show what we've been doing for ourselves or clients for Christmas. :green:

Funny you should mention it, but i was just deciding today what i was going to do - something with the holly stickers i've just bought from NSI - i've just got to decide what i'm doing with my tips - glittery yes!!
:)

I'm doing body massage course at college as well so I'm not allowed any enhancements on at all. Usually quite long natural nails but just had to cut them all off so I don't scratch folks! Bummer.
I'll do some on tips
x

2 Natural nail overlays I did this week

Attachments

• Helen's Xmasy nails 2.jpg
    Helen's Xmasy nails 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 234
  • Kelly's xmasy nails.jpg
    Kelly's xmasy nails.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
i couldn't agree more... No one is in the spirt here.... we are all down in the dumps with the money crisis... NONE of my nail clients have asked for anything different no matter how hard i try.. I have some little red and black flowers on my nails and people comment on them but don;t want them as the "might not go" with their outfits for all the work parties they are gong to.....

I loved Gina's stilleto's.. I have never tried to do one before but i would LOVE a set one day
X Mel

The first set are my own nails at the moment
xmas3-1.jpg

The rest are clients nails
xmas3.jpg

xmas.jpg

Have a good week,
Leslie

Wow Leslie, those are some stunning nails! I am going to make my nails all chrismasy today so i will post em on here later. xxx:)

loverly job leslie.. those are very pretty.

What did you use for those nice bright red glitter nails?.. also is the snow man hand painted or a sticker.. it is very cute

fab nails leslie.i love the red glitter ones what did you use? the snow man looks very cute.great job.xx

These are all lovely aren't they? Really christmassy. Love the NNO's too Lisa, your smiles are gorgeous.

Dying to get something back on mine... :)

I had mine christmassy, until i soaked them off earlier. I had dark blue to light blue glitter fades with star shapes set inside and snowflakes painted on top. I didnt get a pic unfortunately, but a few geeks saw them at the EzFlow roadshow.

Not too sure what i'm going to do next, not feeling particually christmassy at the moment, so i may just end up with red glitter tips then do a chrstmas design on them after the weekend.

fab nails leslie.i love the red glitter ones what did you use? the snow man looks very cute.great job.xx
It is YN glitter and acrylic. Rainbow red acrylic and there red glitter. Thanks all for the nice compliements!
Leslie

loverly job leslie.. those are very pretty.

What did you use for those nice bright red glitter nails?.. also is the snow man hand painted or a sticker.. it is very cute
I handpainted the snowman....and only on my left hand...LOL
The glitter is a YN combination of there rainbow red with there red glitter.

Hand painted snow man.. well done.. did you use acrylic paints or nail polish?.

they are sooooo pretty
X Mel

Hand painted snow man.. well done.. did you use acrylic paints or nail polish?.

they are sooooo pretty
X Mel
I used acrylic paint :cool:

hi everyone!!

well heres my addition to the thread! -these are some nails i did the other day and i must say im really pleased with them, they are only about my 10th set iv done since qualifying!

i love them, hope you do too! :Love:.. x

faybebaby-albums-some++my+work..+x-picture9065-a.jpg

Nice Faye... well done for postign those beautiful xmas nails.. they are great for your 10th set.. wow..

I love all that glitters..

X Mel

thanks for your lovely comment hun.. i was abit nervous as this is my first "pic" post!!

take care.. x

Latest posts

Back