Christmas Panto- first perfomance tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you want, while you are waiting - wanna beer:green:

*hic* You mean we wasn't 'possed to.... *hic* Well, I won't be going any *hic* where...*hic* dwinking and fwlywing....*hic*

oh really sorry i forgot :lol: emms didnt shout me niether !! tut tut:green:

:rolleyes: I'm sorry

Had a call from a friend who needed my shoulder for the evening :cry:

The rehersal totally went out of my mind.... not very professional of me - sorry everyone :hug:

I am all yours tonight if you still want me.

Humblest apologies for not making the rehearsal last night. I'm afraid I was called away to a top level meeting in the pub.:green:

I'm here, I'm here!!! I flew into the stage curtain yesterday and...well, I never left the auditorium....:lol:

Humblest apologies for not making the rehearsal last night. I'm afraid I was called away to a top level meeting in the pub.:green:
I think I was at the same meeting- different pub of course- but deffo important meeting of the minds....or mindless??? I'll get back to you on that!

Yes what a meeting that was lol

I was called away to a nail emergency..... Well, it does pay better than being an ugly sister you know!!

I was at college - sorry.:)

We have let our fabulous director down and therefore need to make it up to her with a superb first night. No booze allowed until the interval.

We have let our fabulous director down and therefore need to make it up to her with a superb first night. No booze allowed until the interval.
Well, how are we doing, have we got any cast ? I'm here to direct:lol:

Hallo Gelly, well at least there are 2 of us, have a drink pet

Why thank you Adele, I think I will!

Glug glug glug....... ahhh, that's better :green: Hick!

Why thank you Adele, I think I will!

Glug glug glug....... ahhh, that's better :green: Hick!

Strop strop, if the buggers don't turn up soon, 'm gonna go to the west end and they will miss their chance:irked:

Well I'm here too. Do I need to understudy everyone else???:eek:

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee
in the style of John Inman

Attachments

• 2547.jpg
    2547.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 16
Well, we're getting there.:green: Drinkie?

Oh go on love....you twisted my arm:)
Watch it I might start singing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back