Christmas Panto- first perfomance tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehearsals are tomorrow evening - be prepared:)

So do we have a cut off time tomorrow for last minute auditions, oh esteemed director?

Need to make sure we have the final cast list.:green:

So do we have a cut off time tomorrow for last minute auditions, oh esteemed director?

Need to make sure we have the final cast list.:green:

No, even if we are rehearsing we can still take new cast, remember last year some of the cast were too, eh, relaxed to perform:lol:

Still any repeat this year and happy hands will be let loose:green:

Do we get a script?

No, even if we are rehearsing we can still take new cast, remember last year some of the cast were too, eh, relaxed to perform:lol:

Still any repeat this year and happy hands will be let loose:green:
Yeeaaahhhh my chopper can do some real damage this year:lol::lol: Although my hubby won,t like shapening it to much so if things get too out of hand I may have to invest in a chainsaw next year... WARNING !!!!!!!!!

Yeeaaahhhh my chopper can do some real damage this year:lol::lol: Although my hubby won,t like shapening it to much so if things get too out of hand I may have to invest in a chainsaw next year... WARNING !!!!!!!!!
I thought this was a Christmas Panto NOT Halloween...????

Okay, okay....I missed......the plane.....(pant, pant)..... last year, but now I'm here (pant, pant) I got lost....down in the hills (pant, pant) of somewhere.....WHEW! Okay, what do I do? (pant, pant)

Can I be Tweety bird??? :D

Do we get a script?
You must be joking:green:

I thought this was a Christmas Panto NOT Halloween...????
Who'd notice the difference with this cast:lol:

Okay, okay....I missed......the plane.....(pant, pant)..... last year, but now I'm here (pant, pant) I got lost....down in the hills (pant, pant) of somewhere.....WHEW! Okay, what do I do? (pant, pant)

Can I be Tweety bird??? :D
Course you can - got a costume ???:)

Yippeeeee, another costume to make .... at your service Yolanda:

Attachments

• 23772BP~Looney-Tunes-Tweety-Pie-Posters.jpg
    23772BP~Looney-Tunes-Tweety-Pie-Posters.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
Well, rehearsals have started, I'm popping out for an hour or so, can I trust you all to behave and keep your mitts off of the celeb champagne:green:

Well, rehearsals have started, I'm popping out for an hour or so, can I trust you all to behave and keep your mitts off of the celeb champagne:green:

.... and your point is?! :lol::lol::lol:

.... and your point is?! :lol::lol::lol:
Careful, I've had a stressful day with Lloyd-Webber, heads will roll (if Happy Hands has her way):green:

roll up roll up lets get this party started.. places every one....and Behave:rolleyes: or not as these panto,s go

Hellllooooooooo anybody there..... Very disappointed in the turn out so far... all the celeb champers for me... whieuodfykdr. opps should have been o well:lol::lol:

i'm here!!!!

what do we have to do??

this is my first time in such a big Panto :Scared:

Don,t be scared... we are all friendly here (if anyone turns up:irked:) sit down have a glass of champers and wait for more to turn up... but the way things are going I may have passed out by the time anyone else is here... 20 bottles of champers is enough for anyone:eek::eek:

Don,t be scared... we are all friendly here (if anyone turns up:irked:) sit down have a glass of champers and wait for more to turn up... but the way things are going I may have passed out by the time anyone else is here... 20 bottles of champers is enough for anyone:eek::eek:

I am finally here - thanks to orange Broadband I nearly missed my role call! Where is everybody - heeeeellllllllllooooooooo! :lol:

Well, perhaps they are all drunk in the wings:green:

im confused.. wtf am i supposed to be doing then?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back