Christmas Panto- first perfomance tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning team, there are some fine costumes already. :lol:

I will be meeting with Andrew Lloyd Webber later as he needs some tips for his latest production. Please try not to get in to toooooo much trouble if I'm not around.:green:

well am trying but bloody ems is still inn her jamas !! :lol:

I'm not around much today either, so there will be big trouble is anyone causes trouble.:green:

I have updated the cast list, which is on page 3 of the thread. Please check to see who's been taken.

I'm not around much today either, so there will be big trouble is anyone causes trouble.:green:

I have updated the cast list, which is on page 3 of the thread. Please check to see who's been taken.

We need Happy Hands on duty:green:

I love it:green::green::green::green::green::green:

You may get an Oscar for this:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This outfit is soo slimming......

Attachments

• jasmine.bmp
    82.9 KB · Views: 34
Lovely - bit chilly for the time of year, wear warm socks:lol:

Sorry for the delay (some of us have to work :lol::lol:)

Well I,m here and am ready to deal with all you ungreatfull peeps...

The rules are as follows:

You do not get paid (monopoly money, chocolate coins or any other) you do this out of the goodness of you heart..

You will dress in NONE crude clothes....

AND.....

You do as we tell you or your head will be added to the gate posts outside my house.. mwahahahahahahahahaha( chopper singing from side to side)

Is that ok director:rolleyes:

From sals (cos she is here pissed )

She says in the capacity of stage manager she appreciates your input Liz

I told you that you both would be! - why am i not surprised :lol:

Typical stage manager!

Sorry for the delay (some of us have to work :lol::lol:)

Well I,m here and am ready to deal with all you ungreatfull peeps...

The rules are as follows:

You do not get paid (monopoly money, chocolate coins or any other) you do this out of the goodness of you heart..

You will dress in NONE crude clothes....

AND.....

You do as we tell you or your head will be added to the gate posts outside my house.. mwahahahahahahahahaha( chopper singing from side to side)

Is that ok director:rolleyes:
Perfick axe girl:green:

May your fame bring you millions... X factor eat you heart out.... we have Mary poppit:lol:
Yay yay:green:

She'd better get back on duty in a fit state soon - or else, tsk tsk:irked::irked::irked:

Typical Sals .... one too many chocolate liqueurs, and she's over the limit! :lol:

Typical Sals .... one too many chocolate liqueurs, and she's over the limit! :lol:
ONE too many - you must be having a laugh:green::green::green:

Has everyone been cast....i dont know how i let this slip by:smack:

I have always longed to play scarlet o hara,but she is not really a panto carachter....oh well:eek::lol:....i may just be someone who shouts"he is behind you!"...LOL

Has everyone been cast....i dont know how i let this slip by:smack:

I have always longed to play scarlet o hara,but she is not really a panto carachter....oh well:eek::lol:....i may just be someone who shouts"he is behind you!"...LOL
Scarlet is fine - jes you don't sho your buzom in the sun miz Scarlet:green:

Scarlet is fine - jes you don't sho your buzom in the sun miz Scarlet:green:
if only she could have loved Ashley....oh never mind Adele,i will be happy watching from the audience....i have never been one for being in the limelight:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back