client complaint email what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in actual fact the number she actually wrote on her card wouldnt except 1471 numbers its exdirectory

well if it was me i'd be ringing round the local salons asking to speak to mrs whatever her name is on the card and see if they say 'hold on a minute' lol lol

I'd have a look at the email address that she sent from too....

Last edited:
well if it was me i'd be ringing round the local salons asking to speak to mrs whatever her name is on the card and see if they say 'hold on a minute' lol lol

I'd have a look at the email address that she sent from too....

This is actually quite a good idea! I think it may be a rival or their mum! :hug: They obviously don't have parking at their salon and are jealous!

the email address doesnt give any clues its just her personal one, but you can have different ones i dont think she'd give that away so easily. She didnt write on the card how she heard about me though she purposely misssed that and the client signature at the bottom.
But surely thats me sinking down to her level and if they do pass her onto me then it just wouldnt look good. i understand why you'd want to do though for piece of mind and to confirm your thoughts

yeah it may even be that someones sent her as a mystery shopper to my salon like you said a mum or relative/friend, but she did have profesionally applied make-up though.

As she gave you a false address you could have told her you sent her a voucher to the address she gave you!!!!! :lol:

Tbh, it's highly unlikely you will find out her motive (if she has one) and you need to let it go and move on. If she comes back deal with her professionally and ask her what she expects of a future treatment....... For now, concentrate on your other clients and put her out of your mind!

JMHO,

so vetty do you suggest ignore her second email to me and not respond back to it.
If i was to respond back then i would of used the fab example provided on here. after the 1st email i thought it would of been the end of it too

so vetty do you suggest ignore her second email to me and not respond back to it.
If i was to respond back then i would of used the fab example provided on here. after the 1st email i thought it would of been the end of it too

Ah, no sorry I'm losing track here (keep up Vetster :lol:)!!!!!! I meant in terms of being a detective trying to find out who she is.........

No, respond to the email but I wouldn't worry too much about who she is or what her motives are cos tbh you wont really get to the bottom of it easily.....

Sorry, didn't mean to pull you off track :hug:

hth's

Latest posts

Back