Client wants refund on hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would police do? :confused:
Thanks.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

She's harassing you with messages like that. They wont do anything about the slander probably but they might about the harassment.

The most recent message from her stated that she contacted northern ireland hairdressing association and trading standards?

They will be in touch...

I'm not sure you should be copying her
FB page and private messages on her either. You're naming and shaming her on a public forum!
Also not very professional.
Whilst you're upset to have had your work criticised a couple of geeks have offered you advice about your fitting being possibly uncomfortable for your client but you've not acknowledged this at all.

Try not to worry about it. You have offered to refund the service and to fix the problem, you could even phone them yourself for advice if it worries you :)

xXx

I like her post about bad extensions using a gun - Ashlee only uses top quality products - full head for £100 😂😂😂😂😂

Yes on the serious side you want to hope she's not a geek 🙈

All identifying images have been removed ... please remember this is a public forum.

Posting seeking advice is one thing, but images which reveal identities are something else and should be kept away from the site please.

I'm not sure you should be copying her
FB page and private messages on her either. You're naming and shaming her on a public forum!
Also not very professional.
Whilst you're upset to have had your work criticised a couple of geeks have offered you advice about your fitting being possibly uncomfortable for your client but you've not acknowledged this at all.

I had said i would take the advice of everyone that posted. I asked client if she felt uncomfortable or felt any tenderness whilst fitting, also she never complained that they were uncomfortable, just made threats and demanded a refund off me.

Try not to worry about it. You have offered to refund the service and to fix the problem, you could even phone them yourself for advice if it worries you :)

xXx

I will look up the number and give them a ring, such a worrier! The client said these are wrong and wanted a full refund. She hasnt message since i offered to rectify. :confused: the hairdresser says shes afraid to have me touch her hair again!!

Hey Hun, unfortunately you do get them.
Do you do a consultation form with the clients? I have one that states the deposit is non refundable which is the hair amount.
Chin up

Yes it states it non refundable on her consultation form. :(:(

Thanks. Xx

Some people just aren't comfortable being completely upfront about things at the time. It's not helpful to you, but some people are just like that. Something made her go to this person when it may have been more helpful to speak to you.

This hairdresser has fired her up into the state she is in at the moment and by the behaviour on the FB page by this hairdresser, you can only imagine the conversation that actually went on with her and your client. This is so much more than her giving her opinion to someone who has contacted her out of need, she is gunning for you.

Aside from that I do feel for you, but if I was made to believe that you performed so badly as this other person is saying then I would not let you touch my hair again either. Once bitten, twice shy.

I wouldn't have any more contact for my own sanity. Whether you take the good advice offered here or not is up to you, but it would be shame not to take anything positive out of this horrible situation.

Some people just aren't comfortable being completely upfront about things at the time. It's not helpful to you, but some people are just like that. Something made her go to this person when it may have been more helpful to speak to you.

This hairdresser has fired her up into the state she is in at the moment and by the behaviour on the FB page by this hairdresser, you can only imagine the conversation that actually went on with her and your client. This is so much more than her giving her opinion to someone who has contacted her out of need, she is gunning for you.

Aside from that I do feel for you, but if I was made to believe that you performed so badly as this other person is saying then I would not let you touch my hair again either. Once bitten, twice shy.

I wouldn't have any more contact for my own sanity. Whether you take the good advice offered here or not is up to you, but it would be shame not to take anything positive out of this horrible situation.

I understand once bitten,twice. I would never touch someone elses work, i thought that was very common in hair extensions, dont let someone elses problem become your own? If shes so professional she shouldnt be removing them, i dont want her removing them for her to come back and say oh this happened when ive removed these and its your fault.

In all honesty i dont think my client will have them removed. The whole approach from the beginning seemed very sneaky.

I do think i have done as much as i can honestly do to rectify this. If anyone has another suggestions then please work away, :(:(

Gosh, how horrid for you. You don't deserve all that. I really hope things settle down soon for you.

I can't see pics of your fitting?

They were removed because it gave the other hairdressers name!

They were removed because it gave the other hairdressers name!

Oh what was wrong with your fitting Hun?

I sent a message to the belle who i trained with and they have said my fitting is fine, my sections need to be slightly neater. Understandable i am new to extensions.

But the girl will not let me remove extensions, shes just demanding a full refund (hair included) despite signing at consultation that this cost was non refundable.

Apparently some hairdresser that she didnt know, she went this morn to have them checked and this girl says my application is all wrong and i by right must refund my client. I offered refund for fitting cost and i would remove. But she wont let me remove.

I dont think she wants to remove the extensions at all,think its all a hoax for a freebie! I dont think so :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Especially as she wont even let me look!

The two of them are friends on facebook! How convenient!!

Aimee you need to step back, do not converse with the other hairdresser, she has no connection to you, she cannot bring any action against you, she is not your client. Do not respond to her anymore. Keep her messages for if you wish to reply officially in a few days.

I assume it was a test case fitting, ie. Reduced rate for experience on first few fittings? If this was the case & made clear i do think its a horrible situation to be in, being an obvious test case. If so this is in your favour as are the offers to fix.

If your fitting is removed within a couple of days what is the liklihood of any damages to be caused by your fitting? (That cant be counter argued as removal complications) ;)

By all means seethe and plenty of us will hold your hand but stop all correspondence with them now x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back