CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a play about with mines today. I done these. I will play about some more and get a feel for them but I am loving them. I like seeing what other folk are doing as I feel I lack imagination when thinking of designs.

Lovely Lolly!

It's just clicked who you are on my FB page, after you posted these nails on there.

Lovely Lolly!

It's just clicked who you are on my FB page, after you posted these nails on there.

Ahh I know that's happened to me before aswell I'm like oh that's YOU on fb! Lol. Pm your Facebook and I'll like your page if you have one. If I haven't already. X

My first client to have the additive nail art today

Attachments

• 010 (2).jpg
    010 (2).jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 3,171
My play with Additives...

Can't find the additives group on I Pad so posted here...View attachment 18432

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344429919.085759.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344429919.085759.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 6,743
I got my additives kit today eek! so excited and had a quick play area before a pedi client. I use Gelish and was wondering if anyone else uses Gelish with additives and found good combos with certain colours? obviously sheek white any others? thanks x

Wow these are lovely!i love the orange and yellow one how did you do that?and what have you used for your greeny blue one please?Xx

Thank you...

The orange/yellow one is Shellac cream puff with the red and yellow pigment
The greeny blue is Shellac hotski with the blue pigment each side and titanium effect in the middle.

I could of sat and played all day but my clients insisted I do their nails...lol

OMG! I am in awe... haven't purchased the Additives yet..... have lost my confidence .. and need a CLASS!! to booster me;) loving, loving all your art and ideas, amazing...:hug:

Loving all the pics!! :D I got my first pot of additives today (the blue) - waiting til I've earned more money before buying the rest! Not had a play yet but I'm guessing we are alright to apply a mixture of additive with simply irresistible glitters? I'm thinking the blue additive & blue glitter would look gooood :D xxxx

Lovely how did u achieved that?

Xxx

Thankyou, I used gelish Sheek White, mixed the Blue and Red additives to get the purple added a hint of shimmer and did a colour fade starting from the bottom corner :)

And did another today, my clients seem to like the simple colour fade, I'm hoping they might go for a few more of my creative ones soon lol, would be nice to have a go on real nails apposed to the colour pops! :lol:

Attachments

• 004 (4) - Copy.jpg
    004 (4) - Copy.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 2,383
Last edited:
I've ordered my kit tonight. I cannot wait!!!!! X

Just done these on mum.
Iced cappuccino with a mix of antique bronze with black as it didn't show up without being a bit darker.

Boy that black gets everywhere :(
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344462516.637663.jpg

Had my additives delivered on tuesday but didnt get a chance to play as i started a 3 day camping trip- weather was awful so came home a day early...... No bother as im currently sitting at my dining table with my shellac, additives and.... a mojito.... ;)

Had my additives delivered on tuesday but didnt get a chance to play as i started a 3 day camping trip- weather was awful so came home a day early...... No bother as im currently sitting at my dining table with my shellac, additives and.... a mojito.... ;)

oooo mojito yummy :lick:

vicki x

Anyone know what colours may have been used here? its on the Shellac CND facebook page, I think its yummy.

Wall Photos | Facebook

Anyone know what colours may have been used here? its on the Shellac CND facebook page, I think its yummy.

Wall Photos | Facebook

My guess would be the yellow and pink over cream puff.

Oh just read further down in the comments and they've confirmed the yellow and pink but not the base colour

Steph xxx

Latest posts

Back