CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What colour additives did you use? X
I mixed blue & pink to make a purple than faded over hot pop pink and used purple & pink foil on ring finger x

I love the colours!!!
Client loved them, the picture really doesn't do them justice, the additives and foil - fab x

picture.php

Shellac Blackpool x 2, blue additives, then a little green/gold sparkle over the top.
Love it, looks much more sparkly in real life too.

shellac tutti frutti over cream puff & yellow additives over cream puff with polka dots.

Attachments

• additives polka dots 002.jpg
    additives polka dots 002.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 3,724
2 clients went for additives today when I told them about them...haven't even had time to play yet! Cityscape with spectrum shimmer on all and pink gold sparkle on ring fingers. Second picture is Cocoa with pink gold sparkle on. So much better in the flesh! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345148385.307926.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345148385.307926.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,395
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345148403.416007.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345148403.416007.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 820
picture.php

Shellac Blackpool x 2, blue additives, then a little green/gold sparkle over the top.
Love it, looks much more sparkly in real life too.

I love this

red & yellow additives over cream puff

Attachments

• palm tree nail.jpg
    palm tree nail.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 878
I love this! I used studio white under mine but I can seem to get my yellow and red as vibrant as that! Can i ask What technique do you use? xxx

Thankyou! Yeah I have watched them, I just can't get the full coverage! Will watch them again tonight! :) xx

561d649e-3717-af78.jpg

2x hot pop pink
1x hot chilli
Colour blend with haute pink :) my fave combo!!
561d649e-3765-0fc8.jpg

2x Hotski with blue pigment blend and glitter fade on ring finger x

Has anyone got any pics of the green gold sparkle??

I've bought all the rest, but not sure about this one as I keep thinking it will be a little like Iced coral which is not one of my most popular colours.

This is it in pot and against skin, not got any on nails..,
5184d082-63c0-adf7.jpg

5184d082-63d8-a58a.jpg

Has anyone got any pics of the green gold sparkle??

I've bought all the rest, but not sure about this one as I keep thinking it will be a little like Iced coral which is not one of my most popular colours.

Green Gold Sparkle is my absolute favorite. I love it over everything.

Over Cityscape
picture.php
picture.php

With Clear Sculpting Powder (it's Antique Bronze with Clear Sculpting Powder at the tip)
picture.php

I used the full 30% Additive to 70% Powder in this one which makes it very intense and opaque, with just a tiny pinch it's also beautiful, a lot more subtle.

Over Rubble
picture.php

Over Pinks and Reds it looks FAR less green and much more Golden.
I find this and the Pink Gold Sparkle to be two of the easiest to apply flawlessly without much faffing or potential mess too. I wouldn't be without them.

Lovely :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345299703.693211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345299703.693211.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,063
Loving all your pictures geeks! I've got all 12 additives, watched the videos and im technique-ly ;) and creatively inept! So looking forward to the classes.

Im currently wearing hotski and cerulean blue which looks nice and i love yay! I did better with the yellow today but an epic fail on the green. Don't know whats wrong with me at the mo just cant get my nail groove on lol!

Seeing all your lovely nails i feel a bit stupid.

Right off to do my holographic glitter rockstar nail wheels... I can do those at least ha ha!

Roll on seeing liza at the academy she'll sort me out.

Do you know what I'm such a bloody mingebag! I didn't buy the LAST jar of Additives in the Green Gold Sparkle! And now I've seen the pictures and it's too late! So now I have 11 out of 12 cos I didn't think I'd use it and thought I'd save a measly few quid.

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, tightarsesrus..!!

Thanks for all the help thought ladies, and Wee Fee your acrylics are GORGEOUS and it looks beautiful mixed into L&P. :D

Latest posts

Back