CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing on mum for the last time as she will be my victi erm I mean model for my course :)
Asphalt with Violet addictive
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345410016.582205.jpg

Bit late to the game on this as I've been in the states but it looks fab! Love what your all doing with it. Goin to the beauty show in sept where I'm sure it'll be, just wondered if the only other place I can check it out was the CND things in Leeds? Doesn't sound like you guys are doing training courses as such? (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I kinda just wanna have a look and be shown what it can do i guess :) thanks x

Bit late to the game on this as I've been in the states but it looks fab! Love what your all doing with it. Goin to the beauty show in sept where I'm sure it'll be, just wondered if the only other place I can check it out was the CND things in Leeds? Doesn't sound like you guys are doing training courses as such? (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I kinda just wanna have a look and be shown what it can do i guess :) thanks x
Sweet Squared is the home and head office for CND, Shellac and Minx, Lumos, Soft Landings etc, located in Leeds and we have appointed several sub distribution partners as well.

We support everything CND with classes and there have been several Open Days at distributor locations already to show off the Additives to interested customers.

If interested in a class then, yes, contact Sweet Squared on 04852106060 to find the nearest class to your location.

Last edited:
Cityscape, spectrum shimmer and rhinestones. Not the most perfect job on myself mind :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345443419.901146.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345443419.901146.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 906
Playing on mum for the last time as she will be my victi erm I mean model for my course :)
Asphalt with Violet addictive
Vicki x
View attachment 19146

Very Pretty :) 2 of my fave colours x

Can I ask how did you frame your picture and get the cloudy effect around it?

More playing.... remember to put your pics across to the additives groups too geeks :)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 615
  • 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 586
  • 007 (2).jpg
    007 (2).jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 582
Eeeek jus ordered my additives.

I ordered 2 yesterday as I have no idea how to use them! Haha so thought I'd just order 2 to start until I get the hang of it haha xxx

Ok so the additives pack of 6 - can you choose the colours? I ordered 2 additives yesterday but want to order more so was going to order the pack, but it looks like 2 of them are the ones I ordered (If it's the ones in the picture that come in the pack) :( x

[QUOTE=Nails

I have an app called photo wizard (it's got a pic of a butterfly on it) and you can do all sorts with it. Can't remember how much is was but it will have been pennies as I don't buy expensive apps :)
Vicki x

Ok so the additives pack of 6 - can you choose the colours? I ordered 2 additives yesterday but want to order more so was going to order the pack, but it looks like 2 of them are the ones I ordered (If it's the ones in the picture that come in the pack) :( x

No you can't pick the colours. I'm sure it's black red bronze yellow blue and spectrum shimmer. The brushes are great so it's worth getting.

Today I used the additives but the 2nd hands sticky layer had almost dried out due to it taking me a while to do the first hand, it looked quite bitty/clumpy in the end as I was using the pink over Cream puff and fading it out towards the tip! The first hand looked fab and she needed to be off to another appointment but I wasn't happy with the outcome of the 2nd hand.

Do you all polish and cure one hand then use the additives or is it just me that's had this problem? :sad:

I have told her I will re-do that hand but she seemed happy with them.

No you can't pick the colours. I'm sure it's black red bronze yellow blue and spectrum shimmer. The brushes are great so it's worth getting.

:( but I've only just ordered 2 of those colours so I won't bother :(
I might just buy the brushes on their own then, thanks x

Geeg:

Question- I was confused on ur answer to the question about mixing additives with Shellac top coat. Is it only the Brisa that u can mix the pigments directly into the gel or can u mix pigments directly into uncurred shellac as well?

Last edited:
Geeg:

Question- I was confused on ur answer to the question about mixing additives with Shellac top coat. Is it only the Brisa that u can mix the pigments directly into the gel or can u mix pigments directly into uncurred shellac as well?
Only Brisa Hun (and the powders). . You cannot mix additives into Shellac ... But then you really don't need to and you would not get the same effects either. To me it is the finished effect you get with Shellac and additives which is so unique looking and gorgeous. X

:( but I've only just ordered 2 of those colours so I won't bother :(
I might just buy the brushes on their own then, thanks x

you would be better off buying the set hun, its great value for money and will just mean that you have extra pots to play with!! the box is so handy to keep all together xxx

you would be better off buying the set hun, its great value for money and will just mean that you have extra pots to play with!! the box is so handy to keep all together xxx
As souz said, the kit is well worth it fab brushes, I'm so glad I got it x

I know :( I'm just gutted I was so eager to buy them :( as I don't really want to double up. I should have just bought the pack in the first place :( x

2 x cream puff. Blue additive mixed with white l and p and pink additive mixed with white l and p xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345553378.324022.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345553378.324022.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1,094

Latest posts

Back