CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all so nice and i much prefer them to rockstars theres something more subtle and classy with these.

From top to bottom -2 x Hotski plus:

Green Gold
Titanium
Yellow
Blue
Green

Some of them look a bit patchy, not sure if that's my wheel or if I need to work on my application a bit! Some of the additives definitely seem to go on easier than others.

I'm falling harder for additives after seeing these. Think I might be ordering them next week lol xx

My first practice with additives loving everyone's pictures sooo may ideas :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343591730.480439.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343591730.480439.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 949
All over Shellac Asphalt
Thumb pink gold > titanium
Index pink gold > black pigment
Middle pink gold > violet pearl
Ring pink gold > spectrum shimmer
Pinkie pink gold!

Love additives! Good job as my hands, clothes & station are covered!

How are you cleaning the brushes? Tried alcohol but black pigment won't budge :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343596798.047307.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343596798.047307.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 7,968
All over Shellac Asphalt
Thumb pink gold > titanium
Index pink gold > black pigment
Middle pink gold > violet pearl
Ring pink gold > spectrum shimmer
Pinkie pink gold!

Love additives! Good job as my hands, clothes & station are covered!

How are you cleaning the brushes? Tried alcohol but black pigment won't budge :(

They look great! I've been using D-Sperse to clean my brushes which works well

T

Does you get excess additives in your topcoat like when you do rockstar nails? Would you advise to have a seperate top coat purely for use with additives?
Also if you were doing a design with additives and konad would you apply additive, topcoat and then konad and another topcoat?

I'm using a separate top coat although there's not much excess left on the brush as you only need to use a tiny amount, just don't think it's worth chancing it!

Don't use Konad so can't help you there but I'm sure someone'll be along soon that can help.

Hello

Just wondered if any of you had any experience using these and, if so, what your thoughts were?

A x

Hi, I would like to get some ideas to some great color combinations that can be done with shellac and additives?

I have merged a couple of other Additive threads with this as there already is a lot of information on here, including colour combinations.

The bronze mixed with haute pink gives rose gold!

No! I'm rubbish I was having a play last night and a friend said what if you do this and that etc. I said Bronze with pink will be awful! How wrong. I'll put a pic up when I play next time :D

I feel all left out lol, still waiting for my CND additives, so I got some Mica's just to have a play, i'm loving how they give a nice background for nail art.

Attachments

• 001 (10).jpg
    001 (10).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,637
Just want to say

Kits are back in stock at S2 and I have just ordered mine! Very excited to have a play!
E x

Had a little play

Far right tried 3 x coats of yellow over red, but mega fail!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343754391.237228.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343754391.237228.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 886
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343754415.893399.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343754415.893399.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 790
Just want to say

Kits are back in stock at S2 and I have just ordered mine! Very excited to have a play!
E x

Yay! thx for the heads up, ordered and cant wait!

I've added my pics to the group.
I love antique bronze as my absolute favourite, closely followed by titanium pearl :Love:

Latest posts

Back