CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you do a step by step...... These look great ������
of course,
prior to applying shellac, i mixed a small amount of green, black and green gold sparkle addtives together. I also used some black pigment on it's own

pull some mesh, tight ,over 2cured coats of cocoa and dab the mix and black additive onto the tacky layer. ,make sure you dab DO NOT brush it on.
Keep dabbing until you have the desired depth of color, an uneven color gives a better representation of snakeskin imho.

Remove mesh, and then topcoat Viola!!!! HTH's :wink2:

So, was I the first idiot that didn't heed Fingernail Fixers warnings and put the lid straight back on the additives before continuing, and of course then knocking bright pink additive ALL over the clients floor! Furious with myself! :(

So, was I the first idiot that didn't heed Fingernail Fixers warnings and put the lid straight back on the additives before continuing, and of course then knocking bright pink additive ALL over the clients floor! Furious with myself! :(

Oh dear , they are a pain to clean up too :( Did the floor get stained or did you manage to get all the pink up ? x

Gorgeous! Did you mix the black with green gold sparkle, or use it sparingly?
I used a mix of green, black and green gold sparkle. But i also used a few dabs of black on its own :)

I was really lucky and managed to get it all off - thank goodness for baby wipes is all I can say! ;)

I've just ordered the kit and 2 others can't wait for them to arrive. Just wish I could afford the others too

xxx

Brisa gel...first attempt on NNO and couldn't resist a cheeky bit of Spectrum Shimmer on the ring finger

Beautiful! Can't wait to do Brisa! X

of course,
prior to applying shellac, i mixed a small amount of green, black and green gold sparkle addtives together. I also used some black pigment on it's own

pull some mesh, tight ,over 2cured coats of cocoa and dab the mix and black additive onto the tacky layer. ,make sure you dab DO NOT brush it on.
Keep dabbing until you have the desired depth of color, an uneven color gives a better representation of snakeskin imho.

Great.... Thanks for taking the time, need go get some mesh :hug:

Soooo excited! My additive arrived today! Bit gutted as the pink shimmer was missing but it's being sent first class tomorrow. It's 2.30am and I'm just getting to bed after playing! Please don't judge too harshly-I don't have an artistic bone in my body! :)xx
568804bc-8817-473d.jpg
568804bc-8820-bde9.jpg

of course,

You are so right! I tried brushing it on and made a huge streaky mess. Dabbing is definitely the way to go!

I love how small your mesh is. What did you say it was again

Have been using additives over my Shellac since it was available, but have just tried mixing a little with acrylic. I am so impressed with the result I'm speechless. Really, really impressed. Made my first mistake though, used far too much additives to begin with, you definately only need a tiny little amount so very cost effective - thanks CND

Well deserved. Well executed work and classy looking ... I don't comment often on nail art as I really don't like much that I see, nor do I really call it ART. When something is really beautifully done it deserves credit. :hug:

I agree with Geeg, these really do look lovely and classy. Great choice of colours, well done x

I have been asked by my client last night if I can do snakeskin effect Shellac for her next visit. When I said yes, she squealed Lol! :lol: So I'd better find some mesh and get practising!! :eek:

I have been asked by my client last night if I can do snakeskin effect Shellac for her next visit. When I said yes, she squealed Lol! :lol: So I'd better find some mesh and get practising!! :eek:

That's great....would love one of mine to have snakeskin effect!
Let us know how is goes and a picture please xx

I need to find me some mesh!!

Does anyone else end up looking like a child who has been to play school after playing with these? I had them on my face the other day! I don't know how!! Hahah!

I need to find me some mesh!!

Does anyone else end up looking like a child who has been to play school after playing with these? I had them on my face the other day! I don't know how!! Hahah!

Hahah that sounds like me. My other half thinks iv had a fight with the additives and LOST. I love it!

Mine have arrived today - any top tips for when I get home and can have a play?!

Latest posts

Back