CND Catalogue & free samples?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
Has anyone else received a few free samples with there catalogue from CND? I have and im a bit worried that maybe they were sent to me by mistake as I didnt ask for them. If they are free samples then YAY!!

Hi I have applied for a catalogue but not arrived yet, what was your free sample?

anyone else had these??

I got a catalogue but no free samples!

Hiya,
I had some samples or raw earth bits and pieces, I was wondering the same thing so haven't used them! lol
x

Yeah it was rawearth bits and pieces, I have PM sam cos I dont wanna use it incase. eeek. I will let you know what she says

its yaaaaaahhhh
they are free samples of raw earth pedicure stuff,

use them!! lol

I had some with my order last week :)

I've also had samples of the Raw Earth pedicure range with my orders, S2 are just generous and showing us some great products. Have to say I love the Raw Earth pedicure :hug:

Hi,
I got my free samples today, Raw Earth pedicure, Set of 6 fab Creative nail polishes and sample size Moxie and powders. But I was expecting them, they are a free gift for anual renewal of Scratch magazine. Great £30 for 12 copies and all these goodies. Not tried them yet, they do look good.
Lotsa luv :hug:

Hi,
I got my free samples today, Raw Earth pedicure, Set of 6 fab Creative nail polishes and sample size Moxie and powders. But I was expecting them, they are a free gift for anual renewal of Scratch magazine. Great £30 for 12 copies and all these goodies. Not tried them yet, they do look good.

Wow that is a good deal - where did you get that deal from ?

Hi,
The deal is an offer in Scratch magazine, they are running the offer in this month's too, so take a look at June's issue.
It is a fab nail mag, I just love it.
Hope you get some goodies.

I got the mag last week.....very impressed but no samples to try out:|

Thank god!! I thought i was depriving someone of their order. That is amazing!! I thought £30 for scratch was good in its self. These free gifts were such a nice surprise for me when I was feeling a bit rubbish.

my samples didnt come with the mag either, it came a week after. x

Has anyone else received a few free samples with there catalogue from CND? I have and im a bit worried that maybe they were sent to me by mistake as I didnt ask for them. If they are free samples then YAY!!

What is CND?

I have just subscribed to Scratch magazine through Beauty for Nails, I can't wait to get my hands on this months copy :green: How do you get the CND catalogue...is there one based in the UK?

Well i made an order from Sweet squared yesterday....not only was the service just fantastic and i got some great advice....but i got my order today!!! How quick was that!!!!! And guess what loads of lovely little surprises....i got a raw earth sample some cucumber heal therapy samples some solar butter samples and some marine gel.......How GOOD is that!!!!
Just one question i have for a few on here....why do you go through other websites for magazine subscriptions rather than go direct to them??

Well i made an order from Sweet squared yesterday....not only was the service just fantastic and i got some great advice....but i got my order today!!! How quick was that!!!!! And guess what loads of lovely little surprises....i got a raw earth sample some cucumber heal therapy samples some solar butter samples and some marine gel.......How GOOD is that!!!!
Just one question i have for a few on here....why do you go through other websites for magazine subscriptions rather than go direct to them??

I did a browse for the magazine subscription and Beauty for Nails is doing a 'special'...£20 for the year instead of £30 - I got the professional beauty through them too for £29.50 instead of £37

Latest posts

Back