CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great but sewms like sometging that should have come out prior to shellac! Especially as I rarely use polish now except on toes and that lasts more then a wewk anyway. I am excited about it just purely oit of addiction to everrthing cnd but still dont understand why this is following what has been a very expensive investment, and now the debate of whether I should invest in this! Is one going to be left collecting dust in a shelf.

Hmmmm, just checked this out. I dont understand. Why bring out a polish, that seems so closely related to Shellac?
Is it going to cost a lot less compared to Shellac?
I have a few ladies whose Shellac only lasts 7-10 days, will they want to convert to this if its cheaper?

My guess is it'll be more expensive than regular polish, plus you don't need a base coat

Hmmmm, just checked this out. I dont understand. Why bring out a polish, that seems so closely related to Shellac?
Is it going to cost a lot less compared to Shellac?
I have a few ladies whose Shellac only lasts 7-10 days, will they want to convert to this if its cheaper?

Hmm might be bumping a manicure to a shellac service price almost? Maybe a good retail line alongside especially with the matching colours??

I have had clients wantimg to know if they could buy shellac as it was long lasting ao if tjw yoi can retail this ot could be a goos money spinner!

This sounds fab! Especially for those of us that do nail art with regular polish...this will last so much longer!

I wonder if the colours can be layered like Shellac too?!

I know the world of nail lacquer and gel polishes must be incredibly cut-throat and time-sensitive, but you'd think if they're going to launch a multi-million dollar advertising campaign for an amazing new product, they'd at least hire a proofreader?!

Nails Magazine - MAY 2013

I know the world of nail lacquer and gel polishes must be incredibly cut-throat and time-sensitive, but you'd think if they're going to launch a multi-million dollar advertising campaign for an amazing new product, they'd at least hire a proofreader?!

Nails Magazine - MAY 2013

It looks like it's been cut off with the borders when the ad artist has stuck it onto the page. Unfortunate word to cut though :o

Can someone please confirm that this is not what is being launched at The Event? x

It looks like it's been cut off with the borders when the ad artist has stuck it onto the page. Unfortunate word to cut though :o

This made me giggle :lol:

Xxx

That too, but I was mostly referring to the misuse of "it's"

some of the colours are the same as some of the shellac that have yet to be released, the names look familiar. maybe they'll be released in stages like shellac.

excited all the same:lol:

I'm not sure whether I'm going to be getting a huge stock in, shellac is so popular! Maybe as a retail line.

I do know I would be dissapointed if I was attending 'the event' & this was the big reveal, but fingers crossed for those going that CND have more in store (although I hope not for the sake of my bank balance!)

This is fantastic for my shellac manicure clients who change colours every two weeks as they can now have matching toes. At the moment they don't as they don't want them doing every two weeks. Thank you CND - you've helped my business again!

oh dear.. humoungous cock-up me thinks.. i've been sitting on this for a few weeks. Seems like i held my tongue for nothing.. :-(

Ditto! I'm quite surprised that it's also being released in the US before The Event as I thought S2 were trying to keep it a secret until then.

I got a leaflet with all the colours and description in my latest order. Looks lovely.

Latest posts

Back