CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I applied 2 layers of Wildfire followed by topcoat this evening, timed 8 and a half mins then did things as normal, but all the nails have smudged or marked. I was under the impression it would be fully dry after 8 and a half mins, now I'm thinking is it actually touch dry after this time?

Hmmm strange, I painted my toes for the party then shoved my Peep toe shoes on after about ten mins (I didn't time it) no smudges. Are you painting thick or thin coats? I tried not to paint to thin so as not to drag the polish but it's not thick.

I painted once and it must have been too thin as I could see through the colour even with 2 coats so took it off and applied again making the layers slightly thicker, but I wouldn't say they were thick layers, I just used a little more than the first time. I'll have another try tomorrow.

I painted mine just before i went down for mondays session of the event and they were dry by the time i set off down from our room only started painting at8.15 was downstairs by 8.35 with peps wanting to touch lol

Any pictures ladies??? I'm dying to see what it looks like!!! Come on 12am!!! :D

I painted once and it must have been too thin as I could see through the colour even with 2 coats so took it off and applied again making the layers slightly thicker, but I wouldn't say they were thick layers, I just used a little more than the first time. I'll have another try tomorrow.

Did you re Scrubfresh after removing the first trial? You nail plate may have not been quite dry before reapplying therefore affecting dry time a little

Any pictures ladies??? I'm dying to see what it looks like!!! Come on 12am!!! :D

It looks like very very shiny polish! :) Over Smoothing gel it looks like Shellac.

Rich rich rich in pigments and does not need more than 2 coats.

The polish gets harder with time and exposure to the visible light.
Doesn't like weedy bendy nails or ridged or damaged nails so use the BL Smoothing gel first if clients have nails like that and want VINYLUX.

So if applied over smoothing Brisa or say L&P they will get more like 2 weeks wear?

Did you re Scrubfresh after removing the first trial? You nail plate may have not been quite dry before reapplying therefore affecting dry time a little

Yes I did Scrubfresh after removing x

I've been wearing Vinylux in pink bikini for 2 days now, still looks awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

I forgot, my nails are hard as rocks, as if I was wearing Shellac! I'm on my phone so I can't post pics, but will later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

So if using over Smoothing Gel, would the Smoothing Gel need replacing after Vinylux removed by Nourishing Remover?

Slightly confused is it midnight tonight as in 1hr 30 mins away or tomorrow midnight? Having a ditsy moment (happens ALOT) x

Slightly confused is it midnight tonight as in 1hr 30 mins away or tomorrow midnight? Having a ditsy moment (happens ALOT) x

Tonight x

Tonight I believe, at least thats why I am still awake.....Zzzzzzzz

Thanks geeks :) I'm staying up on the right night then!

Ridiculously excited and I don't want to buy the first kit that's listed incase a better was in then listed! I will sleep so well once I've placed my order!

I painted my hairdressers nails this morning whilst my Color was on? 8.5 minutes later she washed my hair? Her nails were completely dry and no smudges! That's what I call a polish!! Thank you Cnd

It looks like very very shiny polish! :) Over Smoothing gel it looks like Shellac.

Rich rich rich in pigments and does not need more than 2 coats.

The polish gets harder with time and exposure to the visible light.
Doesn't like weedy bendy nails or ridged or damaged nails so use the BL Smoothing gel first if clients have nails like that and want VINYLUX.

Geeg - I was at The Event & now in my tired state I'm wondering if I apply my Vinylux over my BL Smoothing do I base, smoothing gel, (remove or dont remove sticky layer?) Vinylux colour, Vinylux topcoat ?? :confused:

First attempt at Vinylux! This lady had just washed my hair 8.5 after application?! Not a smudge in sight

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367358786.110133.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367358786.110133.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 711
Geeg - I was at The Event & now in my tired state I'm wondering if I apply my Vinylux over my BL Smoothing do I base, smoothing gel, (remove or dont remove sticky layer?) Vinylux colour, Vinylux topcoat ?? :confused:

I believe we complete our smoothing gel as a system and then apply VINYLUX™ over the top of that. But I too have fuzzbrain after trying to take in so much info ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back