CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This product certainly performs as promised. Im wearing pink bikini and lobster roll on hands. Lobster roll is gorgeous. Waited 8.5 mins. Dry! Peeled spuds straight after application and dry time. Not a smudge or mark or dent in sight.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I'm currently road-testing Grape Gum Vinylux over Bio Sculpture NNO.

Not only does it dry super-fast, two days in and it's looking great :D

Yes!! Fulfilment email received!! x

OOOOh me not received mine yet..... and its a bank holiday on monday so if not sent today will not get til Wednesday... oooooooh.....stamp feet.... Im going to be impossible to live with..... oooooooh sob......worry.... ooooooh....

Im so excited i've just come back from the The Creative Academy in Manchester with some Vinylux to trial :D now I just have to decide what colour to paint my nails xx

Ordered mine yesterday morning and it's due today between 13.14 and 14.14! yay!

Ordered mine at 07:58 and haven't had a notification of shipment yet :(

Waiting patiently, although would have thought that it would have been sent by now. Still waiting patiently :sad: x

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..... in the middle of my foot stamping tamtrum and coming to terms with a Wednesday delivery... hehe.... I got my email saying my order has been dispatched..... yaaaaay....... all good...

PS I would have quite understood if it hadnt gone today as Sweet Squared must have had so many orders to deal with.....but have to say I am deliighted....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..... in the middle of my foot stamping tamtrum and coming to terms with a Wednesday delivery... hehe.... I got my email saying my order has been dispatched..... yaaaaay....... all good...

PS I would have quite understood if it hadnt gone today as Sweet Squared must have had so many orders to deal with.....but have to say I am deliighted....

Nice one! Wish mine would come through today x

I put an order in 6.30 yesterday morning and still not had fulfilment email and paid for 1-2 day delivery as well looks like not gonna get it in that time :( knew I should have ordered more at the event!!

Wow so impressed I ordered mine at 9:30am yestaday and got them today at 4pm :) Wasnt expecting them this quick.

I have pink bikini on right now, I smuged it a little too soon so will put a different colour on later and wait 9 mins lol

Ordered mine about 12.30am Wednesday and it's coming tomorrow (normal delivery payment). Impressed.

Super excited! Finally placed my order this evening. I already have bookings for next week having explained vinylux to my clients.

Bicycle yellow,Daring escape and Gilded Pleasure ..... Love them all

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367520803.943405.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367520803.943405.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2,856

Tanks for posting these - mine are arriving tomorrow and I can not wait!

2137c8b6-fe16-4d28-b538-6c0d9cffd4ca_zps1723ed6c.jpg

Gilded pleasure

Diane x

Very disappointed stayed up to midnight to place my order but it has not been dispatched today so won't get it now until Tuesday almost a week :sad: :sad::sad::sad:

Lush! I've ordered all 3 of these, cannot wait for tomorrow now xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Gilded pleasure looks fabulous.

Didnt order it as I could only justify Shellac colours at the minute but WOW will be ordering some when Ive sold a few of the others :)

Those pictures look stunning! I'm so glad I waited until they were back in stock :)

I'm really excited. I ordered mine yesterday afternoon around 4 I think and have my email saying they will be delivered tomorrow. Yay, just in time for my holiday xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back