CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but they came in boxes of 6. I ordered about 14 random colours and a top coat.

It has leaked literally everywhere! What should I do? :(

Attachments

• everywhere.jpg
    everywhere.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 5,585
I don't know why but they came in boxes of 6. I ordered about 14 random colours and a top coat.

Contact S2?

I imagine they'll be packed in boxes of six for ease of packing/delivery.

Ring Sweet Squared, they will be able to sort this...

Mine came in a box also

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367488484.874833.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367488484.874833.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1,542
If you ring s2 they will sort it out asap, they bend over backwards to make sure they have happy customers. x

1) get it off your carpet!
2) phone s2

Ah that's such a shame but S2 will sort it for you x

Thanks ladies I called them and they've sorted it. They're so sweet aren't they with their little Leeds accents! haha and so helpful :) I love Sweet Squared! xo

anyone swatched and compared with the corresponding Shellac colours?

I did a quick comparison with the colours I have, so cream puff, negligee, wildfire and fedora. Fedora, wildfire and cream puff all look identical to the naked eye, the camera picks them up slightly differently but this is probably due to the shine. Negligee comes out slightly more different but as its a sheer colour its probably due to my application :)

Attachments

• 20130502_113547-1.jpg
    20130502_113547-1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 2,649
Thanks ladies I called them and they've sorted it. They're so sweet aren't they with their little Leeds accents! haha and so helpful :) I love Sweet Squared! xo
Nowt wrong wi' a northern accent, tha knows!
;)

Just retailed 6, a file and a nice, big solar oil to a guy for his girlfriend.

They sell themselves :D

Just retailed 6, a file and a nice, big solar oil to a guy for his girlfriend.

They sell themselves :D

Hi, did you charge full price for all 6 or give a small discount for purchasing a few? interested to know this x

Has anyone who ordered early hours weds morning, received a delivery email.

Getting a bit worried now, as need my lamp for tomorrow evening and no email received . I'm at work till 5 so cannot ring either.

I ordered in the early hours and have only received confirmation of order and receipt. Online it shows as 'pending fulfilment' so I'm trying to be patient lol

I ordered in the early hours and have only received confirmation of order and receipt. Online it shows as 'pending fulfilment' so I'm trying to be patient lol

Yes mine says the same too, keep checking every 5 mins lol x

I'm praying for mine to come tomorrow..... I ordered last night but I'm away this weekend!! And wanted to take all my things with me! Lol xx

Mine still pending too.... excitement...... hehe...

Does anyone have an email for sweet squared. I can't use the contact us page on my iPhone and iPad and I can't ring as at work till 5.

Need to know where my order is and not getting any updates xxx

Just had an email saying mine has been fulfilled! Yeaaah :)

I am desperately waiting on marketing material though, have asked to be sent images across via email and waiting impatiently!

Can't wait to get it :)

Just had an email saying mine has been fulfilled! Yeaaah :)

I am desperately waiting on marketing material though, have asked to be sent images across via email and waiting impatiently!

Can't wait to get it :)

Lucky you! Don't think mines going to be here in time for me going away tomorrow! And I'll not be in Saturday! So it's going to be NEXT weekend by the time I get mine as I'll be at work all next week! Serious sad face here!! Lol Xx

Latest posts

Back