CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did comment a few pages back but think I got washed away in this excitement!

Can anyone tell me the min age for this product???
Lucie it's nail polish with a twist. People paint puppies claws etc with normal polish. Vinylux dries way fast and lasts longer... I don't see a downside but on a personal note don't like seeing little girls done up with makeup, nail polish etc when they are way young... MPHO.. This really is a parental call but if some young little girl wanted her nails painted, then yes, you could do it with Vinylux x

I think with all the volume unless you paid for next day delivery you won't be getting it the next day.

So buy paying £10 you are making sure you get not the next day.

Started using it today my clients were so surprised and so was I 8 1/2 mins and they loved the clients
But need to ask for ridged nails and bumpy nail plates can I use soothing gel to help with appearance

Absolutely Abi, you have choices and CND Shellac would also suit this type of client. I wear Brisa Lite Smoothing with CND Shellac over the top. I get the extra strength my individual nails need with the BL Smoothing. I am going to try Vinylux on my toes as I can actually do a half decent job painting those myself. :Look_left:D

I ordered at midnight of launch, paid £10, and scheduled for delivery between 9.30-10.30 this morn :)

I paid extra and my parcel is here !!! OMG Vinylux is stunning beautiful and I'm so excited I could burst and this was my very first order ss are fantastic x

I'm pacing at the window lolol

I paid extra and my parcel is here !!! OMG Vinylux is stunning beautiful and I'm so excited I could burst and this was my very first order ss are fantastic x

Post some piccys when you've had a play :) x

How do we pronounce this... I wasn't going to buy any but changed my mind and am now waiting for the packages to come back in stock. Xx

anyone swatched and compared with the corresponding Shellac colours?

Ordered mine yesterday morning and it's due today between 13.14 and 14.14! yay!

Ive put a post on my facebook page about this (Yes ok I caved in :o, only bought 2 colours to test on myself first)

I need a colour chart but the ones Ive found so far are on the net are a bit small, can't read the colour names has any one got a better one?

And yes I'm a tad excited,(sort of), but Im keeping calm :D

It's arrived, my daughter who's off school today is now sporting multi coloured fingers n toes, couldn't wait oops lol
It goes on like a dream, I lurve polishing :)

I'm holding out for the package with all the colours in, sooo excited!!!! i've been looking to replace my OPI collection for a while, i'm so glad i waited :D

My first delivery of Vinylux isn't a happy one :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367486091.721336.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367486091.721336.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 3,465
Still waiting for my fulfilment email, ordered a new lamp and vinylux so hopefully will receive tomorrow otherwise I'm buggered :(

My first delivery of Vinylux isn't a happy one :(

youch!! what pack/set is that,is it 2 colors and a top coat?

I didn't see anything like that??

Latest posts

Back