CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do believe it is true :)

I have an original copy of the FAQ and you seen to have got two Qs mixed up if you look again you will see :)

Of course I don't doubt your information Amelia or Geeg, but in the FAQ's from The Industry Source in the link, the question and answer the previous poster gave is just as she posted. It seems to be the site that has muddled the answer

There is another question further down about adding Additives etc into the Vinylux polish that confirms you can do so, but nothing about mixing shades on that particular site. xx

Attachments

• vinylux.jpg
    vinylux.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Of course I don't doubt your information Amelia or Geeg, but in the FAQ's from The Industry Source in the link, the question and answer the previous poster gave is just as she posted.

There is another question further down about adding Additives etc into the Vinylux polish that confirms you can do so, but nothing about mixing shades on that particular site. xx

You are very right to trust our answers because, Fee, I am telling you it is on the 2nd page of the CND FAQ sheet. Now maybe the industry source has omitted it but then I don't go there for my CND information, I go to CND or my supplier. The question is there bold as brass..

Q. Can you pour one bottle of Vinylux into another bottle? To condense two bottles? Or to mix two different colours.
A. Yes the colours are able to be combined.

That is the question the poster was asking; it was not about layering which was the incorrect response.

Last edited:
Of course I don't doubt your information Amelia or Geeg, but in the FAQ's from The Industry Source in the link, the question and answer the previous poster gave is just as she posted. It seems to be the site that has muddled the answer

it looks to me, as another poster said that the FAQ got mixed up a little. The answer to the mixing question does not address mixing but instead answers the question "can VINYLUX be layered" which is not asked!

I remember reading in some of the CND fashion blogs about how they created the nails and they mentioned mixing together polishes and they were talking about unreleased colours. Regardless, if geeg says it's ok that's good enough for me!

Of course :) I will be relying on the info I'm given by S2 when the polish is released because they've never steered me wrong. I just wanted to point out that it was that particular supplier that had been incorrect, rather than the person xx

I'm so excited about this, but in a selfish way - I want all of the colours for myself, NOW! As much as I love Shellac, I often end up changing it weekly because I get bored after a few days. However, regular polish does not last on me. This is PERFECT! I can't wait to spread the word.

How exciting..... I'm overdue a polish restock so couldn't have come at a better time! Yippee :)

I'm so excited about this, but in a selfish way - I want all of the colours for myself, NOW! As much as I love Shellac, I often end up changing it weekly because I get bored after a few days. However, regular polish does not last on me. This is PERFECT! I can't wait to spread the word.

Hee hee. I could have written this myself xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ladies, do you think this (great) invention will bring more clients back to having ordinary manicures? thanks x

But I can't see how it's going to be strong enough to withstand all the chemicals a nail tech would come into contact with and last perfectly on themselves. Indeed, some techs even post that they find their shellac damaged after all the time spent wrapping off their clients etc so how could a polish withstand all that wear and tear?

But I can't see how it's going to be strong enough to withstand all the chemicals a nail tech would come into contact with and last perfectly on themselves. Indeed, some techs even post that they find their shellac damaged after all the time spent wrapping off their clients etc so how could a polish withstand all that wear and tear?

Simple answer ... it won't last in the salon on nails that are using solvents. But I'm not sure if the poster was meaning that polish did not last on her nails in the salon, or that just generally normal polish doesn't last for long on her nails. If it is the latter, then You will have to try it and see.

I am so excited about this!!! I am just getting my little business going and hadn't purchased any nail polishes yet, so this is perfect to go with my Shellac. Thank you CND :)

I think I'm going to sit back and wait for the reviews of this. I'm a little bit sceptical at the moment I'm afraid.

I'm not a full time nail tech so wearing this will really suit me when I'm at my day job and in my other career as a make up artist. I was just referring to myself rather than other nail techs out there. As I said, I'm excited for me :D

I think I'm going to sit back and wait for the reviews of this. I'm a little bit sceptical at the moment I'm afraid.

Why not just buy some and see for yourself? Have CND ever let us down before? NO! These would be big claims to make if they couldn't back it up with the product.

Couple of questions, hope they haven't been asked?

Can you use glitter/ foil with the polish?

What are the b and d buttons on the cnd lamp for :-/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

K-Nails V will will be available to all nail professionals who are qualified in some professional form and can prove this via certificate. It will be the only professional nail colour on the market sold via the professional to the consumer ie... Through YOU to your customer. As to stock... That question can only be answered by CND but our orders are huge! :hug:

Thank you Mrs Geek for your quick response, dont worry certificates are at the ready and elbows sharpened for the front of the queue lol. Cant wait xxx

Well I'm glad I waited before getting my price lists printed because it looks like I'm amending it again! :)

Why not just buy some and see for yourself? Have CND ever let us down before? NO! These would be big claims to make if they couldn't back it up with the product.

I still like to read up on reviews before making an informed choice. There's nothing wrong with that :)

I still like to read up on reviews before making an informed choice. There's nothing wrong with that :)

Just be warned though, with new CND things they tend to fly off the shelves.
It could be by the time you have waited for the reviews the stock may not be there and anything limited edition will almost certainly have sold out (I *want* me one of those wall racks!)

My personality is naturally to be cautious/sceptical and prefer to weigh up the options and let other people try things out at their expense first but I have found that with CND you have to learn their past releases, research as much as you can before to trust them and act quickly! There is a cost to waiting too.

If the UK pricing is anything like the US pricing looks to be it is going to be a no-brainer to invest anyways! jmho!

Latest posts

Back