CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's already on ebay, i checked last night - nothing, checked just now & there's 1 listing, knew it wouldnt be long until it was on there thats why i kept checking xx

Shipping starts from 1st May and it's being sold at the rrp + £2 delivery so I don't see anything wrong with that? It is a retail product after all. So it could be a professional tech, buying from s2, and just trying to get ahead on their retail sales.

If the seller is happy to pay ebay their cut and they think it's worthwhile the relative effort I don't see the problem. Or is it against S2 terms and conditions to retail online?

Last edited:
Of course I don't doubt your information Amelia or Geeg, but in the FAQ's from The Industry Source in the link, the question and answer the previous poster gave is just as she posted. It seems to be the site that has muddled the answer

There is another question further down about adding Additives etc into the Vinylux polish that confirms you can do so, but nothing about mixing shades on that particular site. xx

Thanks for pointing that image out Fee.

I'm a CND Shellac EA and Gigi .... Well she's Gigi she doesn't need a title hah ;)

We both have attended the update training and know all about Vinylux and have seen sent the official CND FAQ!!

Industry source is a US company!! We are your UK education team! As we know things aren't always the same in the US as they are over here! Unless it says it on CND.com or Sweet Squared how do you know if its correct!?

Here are the two Qs from the OFFICIAL CND FAQ

Q. Can you layer VINYLUX shades to create new colors?
A. VINYLUX does not have effects for layering, however, sheer shades can always be used to layer for design.

Q. Can you pour one bottle of VINYLUX into another bottle? To condense two bottles? To mix two different colours?
A. Yes. The colors are able to be combined.

When are we able to pre order it from S2? As unfortunately I'm unable to go to The Event xxx

When are we able to pre order it from S2? As unfortunately I'm unable to go to The Event xxx

Phone S2 and ask them tel:0845 20210 206060

Only they will be able to give you that answer!!

no pre-ordering. You can buy from S2 on wednesday after the event according to their facebook

Thanks chick
I appreciate that xxx

I still like to read up on reviews before making an informed choice. There's nothing wrong with that :)

You are absolutely right .. there is nothing wrong with that .,.. just that many of us do not have to do that ... we know CND and have done for 30+ years.

As I said in an earlier post .. it takes all sorts. There are 'early adopters' who have knowledge and an instinct for new innovation and who trust the source.

Then there are the 'late adopters' who have to wait and see what everyone else's opinions are before they put their toe in the water. There is nothing wrong in being cautious but the cautious ones do miss the boat. My advice is not to be too late.

I use gelish but I have been needing to get together a collection or regular polish for ages but never make my mind up on brand so have some OPI and China Glaze and CND so this has come at a perfect time :)

I am sure I will be purchasing at least 5 and the top coat when they come out :) I love changing my nails weekly but don't because they always last 2/3 weeks so I add bits to them weekly ;) So this sounds great and good for ladies who want a professional paint job but don't want to spend too much or only want it for a week/get bored with longer lasting gel polish/shellac or are worried about UV/LED exposure :rolleyes: Regular polish lasts like 1 hour on me so I will be looking forward to giving it a test...

Do you apply the top coat straight after the second colour coat or wait for it to dry?

xx

You are absolutely right .. there is nothing wrong with that .,.. just that many of us do not have to do that ... we know CND and have done for 30+ years.

As I said in an earlier post .. it takes all sorts. There are 'early adopters' who have knowledge and an instinct for new innovation and who trust the source.

Then there are the 'late adopters' who have to wait and see what everyone else's opinions are before they put their toe in the water. There is nothing wrong in being cautious but the cautious ones do miss the boat. My advice is not to be too late.

Thanks Geeg, I won't be too late I promise ;)

The only downside i can see is that my existing OPI polishes are going to get a bit dusty, lol. This sounds absolutely fantastic for my business!

I have a lot of clients that don't want to come every 2-3 weeks for Shellac and are a bit wary of the removal as they aren't sure about doing it themselves but don't want to pay out for another appointment to have it removed. These same clients want lovely nails that will last until they go out at the weekend or to their special occasion. This is perfect.

My existing shellac clients, i'm sure will stay shellac clients. They are hooked on the longevity, the shine and the feel of their nails and nothing will deter them from getting their fix :)

I am very eager to hear about pricing and such so that i can budget and decide if i need to change my regular mani/pedi prices or keep them the same. I'm actually hoping to be able to keep them the same as my price lists are quite new. I also don't want it to get too confusing, as it is i have polish prices, shellac prices and minx prices.

I rent a small room so have limited retail space and due to this, do not sell polish, but i just might have to rethink this.

Fingers crossed that there is some kind of package deal on the polishes. Thankyou CND and S2, i think this could be the missing link in my nail services xx

I am also hoping I can keep them the same as I have just re-done all of my price lists!

I already have 3 clients wanting to order various shades. I have a charity fundraiser where I will be doing nails for 5 hours on May 12th, hoping I can get my hands on it by then, fab opportunity to launch it!

Hoping CND can sort us out with some promotional material too!

I am really curious about this product.

I can't wear normal nail polishes as I have mild allergic reactions to them. I am Brisa&Shellac girl!

Normal polish last on me about 2hours causing my nails to become dry, brittle and they almost "itch" - I know- not possible!

They NEED to bring out 'powder my nose as a shellac colour!! Lush!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366228450.539961.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366228450.539961.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 6,410
They NEED to bring out 'powder my nose as a shellac colour!! Lush!

Isn't it a beaut?!
As soon as I saw the name I guessed it would be a fab nude...and it's stunning.
Beautiful colour range.

my little brain has been working overtime since seeing this, already getting ideas in my head and know a good few clients this will be amazing for. CANNOT wait for the EVENT. and omg i love love love all the colours. i want them all, NOW!!:Love:

Powder my Nose could be my all time fave too... But even I haven't seen it in the flesh... :o

I am also hoping I can keep them the same as I have just re-done all of my price lists!

I already have 3 clients wanting to order various shades. I have a charity fundraiser where I will be doing nails for 5 hours on May 12th, hoping I can get my hands on it by then, fab opportunity to launch it!

Hoping CND can sort us out with some promotional material too!

Me three! I am fairly certain someone said the RRP is the same as the CND polish so it sounds REALLY promising... and also a little bit too good to be true! I really hope this is the case though as I've just redone all my price lists too! If not I guess there are easy ways around it :)

Too excited :Love:

Couple of questions, hope they haven't been asked?

Can you use glitter/ foil with the polish?

What are the b and d buttons on the cnd lamp for :-/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Do we HAVE to wait till the launch to find out??? :D

Those of you who attended the last Event - did you know about Shellac, had there been a leak or was it a total surprise?

Latest posts

Back