CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at The Event and thought Jan said the RRP was £9.95 each colour OR top coat?

Can someone please confirm this for me??

I think when a client buys a colour and topcoat together they recommend £15.95 for both, but separately £9.95 each.

I was at The Event and thought Jan said the RRP was £9.95 each colour OR top coat?

Can someone please confirm this for me??

She did...I was advised that when bought together £15.95. Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken xx

Still trying to decide on which colours to order. I have snuck in a few shellac polishes as I couldn't resist :)

Still trying to decide on which colours to order. I have snuck in a few shellac polishes as I couldn't resist :)

Same! Iv snuck in brisa lite sculpting gel! Been wanting it for ages but didn't want to order just for that! Xx

I waited patiently until midnight and waited and waited until I could wait no more as all I wanted was the full collection with stands. 8am this morning I was on the phone to SS in a queue ....it actually tickled me though listening to the Irish accent as I have just got back from Dublin so it was definitely worth the wait ;)
I was so disappointed that the stands/collections weren't available when I finally got though that I spat my dummy slightly (with my self) and didn't order ;(...... I ordered the Salon a new all singing all dancing Dyson in the meantime possibly to pacify my self....it didn't work ......I've got home and ordered some Vinylux straight away.......I can only describe it as withdrawal symptoms......everything CND does has never disappointed me and its a brand I've stuck to for at least 13 years.....I'm now going to wait patiently for the racks and stands to arrive because I know it will be worth the wait xx

I hope you don't mind me posting I am a very lucky hair geek who managed to get her hands on lobster roll and vinylux top coat (thanks Fi!). I have no training in nails and found it very easy to apply and I am happy with the results. I would definitely use this for day to day but for something special I would get them done professionally. 😃

Loving this colour! Xxx

Gutted that gilded pleasure is back in stock - it wasn't this morning when I made my order :(

Started using it today my clients were so surprised and so was I 8 1/2 mins and they loved the clients
But need to ask for ridged nails and bumpy nail plates can I use soothing gel to help with appearance

I mean loved the colours sorry typo

Started using it today my clients were so surprised and so was I 8 1/2 mins and they loved the clients
But need to ask for ridged nails and bumpy nail plates can I use soothing gel to help with appearance

Of course. That's what BL Smoothing gel is essentially for xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just checked for you x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367441378.294386.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367441378.294386.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 839
My bank balance hates me! On the other hand, this is going to be fab for an event I have in June! Too excited for it to arrive!! :)

So I've just painted my nails with VINYLUX™ and can't get over how quickly it's dried! It's insane. I love it! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Is it as shiny as Shellac? X

Is it as shiny as Shellac? X

It is shiny, it's beautiful but Shellac has it's trademark mirror shine that nothing will be comparable to. But it's still lovely :)

I did comment a few pages back but think I got washed away in this excitement!

Can anyone tell me the min age for this product???

Sold my first duo today, Electric Orange plus top coat :D

Lovely stuff, can't believe I was ever one of the pessimistic ones!!!

H xx

I won't be discounting for a colour and top coat, I can imagine clients asking for the same discount if they bought 2 colours.

You need a top coat, it's part of the system so I don't see the need to discount. No where local to me does shellac, and I can't imagine anywhere local that will have Vinylux.

I will be selling colours and top coat for £9.95 and the minis for £19.95

X

I think I paid £10 for noon delivery pointlessly as I ordered last night and will get it tomorrow :/ that's what I normally get with their free delivery, anyone has any clue about how that works? hmmm

I can't believe ppl got their stuff already, how?
:-*

does one need to buy a whole package to get a wall rack? ? already spent £219 on nail varnishes :(
I'm not sure I'm happy with how I spent this money due to the fact that I can't buy the wall rack separately, so dissapointed!

Latest posts

Back