CND Flawless French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrysoda

Reaction score
Hay guys!!

Just wanted your opinion on this set please!!

cherrysoda-albums-nails-picture9392-flawless-french.html

My friend had quite badly bitten nails so i added full natural tips and used flawless to hide the bitten mess n white for the classic french look.
I also had a play and managed to 'create' little black acrylic flowers with silver glitter lines off.

This is only my third time of doing flawless!

Thanks
Sx

sknight has kindly added the pic below as i tried but just couldnt get my head around how on earth to put it on here! lol! Sxxx

Last edited:
user16344_pic9392_1230772829.jpg

Is that the right one?

hehe it is indeed!! Ur very clever (and im rather dim i think lol)
What do you think please Ladies n Gents!! xx

Hhhhhheeeeelllllooooooo!!!!!!

Humm why is it so hard to get an opinion round here nowadays:cry:????

I just dont understand why 162 people have viewed this thread but only one preson has replied:irked:?????????

Can somebody PLESASE let me know what they think of my set of nails!!! Good or bad as i dont have anyone elso to get an opinion off and its nice to have other professionals comments!!

xxx

Hi hun, i like them but im only training so its hard for me to give an opinion. i think you have done a great job using the flawless powder, they must be such a transformation , your friend must have been really happy. The only thing is the pic is a little blurry and people will probably find it hard to give comments because of that. If you have a macro setting, like a little tuplip flower use that and it will be much clearer, even my phone has a macro setting. Hope you get some more professional replies lol! xx

Hi, The picture is a little blurry to pick up on the flawless but I think they are looking great. Well done you. JES

Hhhhhheeeeelllllooooooo!!!!!!

Humm why is it so hard to get an opinion round here nowadays:cry:????

I just dont understand why 162 people have viewed this thread but only one preson has replied:irked:?????????
It's not only registered members who can look at the thread, but visitors to the site too and they won't be able to reply unless they're registered. Also, you can't add attachments to threads unless you're a Premium Geek.

IMO the pic isn't clear enough to be able to offer a critique (which might also be why you've had lots of views and not many replies).

If you have the macro function on your camera then it should take a very clear close-up pic.

hth's

The picture is a little blurry so it's quite hard to see any detail of the Flawless. For the nails from what I can see, they look a tad flared, a few file strokes to the side of the free edge will knock this out, and a tad flat, there's not a lot of upper arch to see, this would be solved by placing more product down the centre of the nail to build up this arch.

Thanks for sharing and they do look very nice....you should have put a before pic on too for full effect.

HTH xxx

sorry have to agree with the others - the picture is a bit blurred - too much to really see. From what i can see they look nice but i personally like my square nails less flared.

IMO the pic isn't clear enough to be able to offer a critique (which might also be why you've had lots of views and not many replies).

I agree...it is blurry. From what I can see, they look great!..:)

from what i can see they look fab! :)

Keep up the good work!!!!

If you have the macro function on your camera then it should take a very clear close-up pic.

hth's

Hello!!!
I took the photo on my camera phone that doesnt have the best camera!!! Im going to try and get some more photos on my digital camera when i have held my friends down and made them have sets!!
I had givin up on nails in June 08 after having soooo many problems with my salon and have just recently got back into it and cant believe i ever doubted myself and stopped. So now im experimenting with gel (have done the Brisa course but never used it much in the past) but its quite hard to find guine pigs lol! x

Thank you for the replies!!
I will work an taking the sides down a bit more!

x

Hand out vouchers in your local hair salons for free (or v cheap) nails. You'll get lots of guinea pigs then.

they look great good work bella :green:

i have to agree also the picture is a little blurred

Even though its blurry I think they look a huge improvement for a nail biter. Its probably the angle or my eyes but they look a little flat, maybe a little thick at the free edge or in zone 3 making them look like that but its hard to tell. They do flare a little too.

I did see them when you posted but because you were asking for an opinion I didn't feel I could see enough to comment and even now it might be that what I see isn't right. I'm sorry though, it is awful when you see views mounting but not many comments :hug:

Just as a FYI, there is a section specifically for critique which allows comments and also ratings so you can see what is good and what might need improvement.

See if you can get a better picture and post in the critique section - have a look there and see what views others have posted.

:irked: you saw all that from a blurry picture?
put up a clear picture hunny and we will take a good look at it for you and point out any flaws we see.

You can still see a good line of light if there is one....even on a blurred pic hun...
Well done on posting the pic and look forward to seeing the next one. x

Latest posts

Back