CND Masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
haven't been on for a while as I have been super busy but just wanted to share that I passed my CND Master Painter and CND Master Sculptor yesterday and today.

It was fantastic, I learned so much and got tons of new tricks and met some great people. CND really do have the best education and they are so thoughtful with the gifts we get as part of the courses!

Tomorrow I am doing Shellac art and style and a 4 hour L&P workshop!

Thanks to Denise Arnold, the fantastic CND Educator for Western Canada!

Congratulations that is fantastic. :D I can't wait to do my Master Painter. I am so nervous and excited. :eek:

Congratulations! I'm booked in to do my master painter next week :) any advice or tips? X

congratulations xx

Congratulations...that's been a long time coming for you, so glad you finally found an Educator and got there :hug:

Congratulations! I'm booked in to do my master painter next week :) any advice or tips? X

Enjoy yourself would be my advice. It's a lot less intense and a lot more fun than I thought and I met some great new contacts!

Massive congratulations!!! I'm hoping to do my Master Architect and Master Sculptor later this year, eeek! I'm feeling very nervous about it so its love to read how much you've enjoyed it xxx

Massive congratulations!!! I'm hoping to do my Master Architect and Master Sculptor later this year, eeek! I'm feeling very nervous about it so its love to read how much you've enjoyed it xxx

You will breeze through it. I have seen some of your work and you are miles ahead of me so it'll be an easy pass for you. I am hoping to be ready for Master Architect in September when Denise comes back to town!

Latest posts

Back