CND Skill building or 121

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi All

Need a little help from you CND geeks.

Had a 4 hour 121 this month with Katie Ellison (she is AMAZING:hug:) which was like a mini foundation day re-capping over the basics (prep, tip application, mix ratio also starting on permenant french). Katie is off now to have her baby until October so will be booking to see Julia in Manchester for next month BUT......... not sure what course to book? more 121 or skill building. Im still getting to grips with product application esp smile lines but prep & tipping is coming along nicley (thanks to Katie)

Any help on what course to book would be great

Cheers Dears:hug:

If you did a 1 to 1 you could prep & tip your model before getting to the class, this way all the time would be spent on your application and finishing if you need help with your finishing hth :hug:

i had a 1on1 with Kelly in Leeds was fantastic learnt sooooooooooo much she is brill xxx:hug: xx

I recently did my Brisa conversion as a 1-to-1 with Kate Taylor in Cheltenham, and I learnt so much, had fun, and she is such a lovely person.

I had a one to one with Julia Moran in Manchester on thursday and it was brill. I didn't know whether to do a skill building or a one to one. I had done my creative L&P course 4 years ago and hadn't put a set of nails on for about 3 1/2 years. I had 2 hours with Julia and I feel I have learnt so much and I am alot more confident with the application of the acrylic .
Julia is so lovely and is so helpful I am sure you will learn so much from her which ever option you choose. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I would thoroughly recommend having some 121 time. It helps enormously and you get a very experienced tech all to yourself. :)

Ahh thank you princess Amy, my head is goin to get so big i won't be able to get through the salon door soon! Loved our time together 121, i can see that you have a great eye for design and strive for perfection so good luck and i really do hope to see you at future cnd events :hug:xxx

Latest posts

Back