CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I take my dog?

I travel a lot with my dog, the hotel is dog friendly and I can't see the reason why I shouldn't take him with me :) He is our little companion and i think it is much better to take dog with us then put him in to the kennels.

I appreciate that not everyone likes dogs but then not everyone has to come and say hello to him. I don't think he will feel offended ;)

Ahhh how cute - I think it's lovely :) I would take my boy too if I were in your position but my other half is staying home with him so it's fine. I will definitely say "hi" to your woofer if I spot him :hug:

I was going to book the event ticket and so booked a room at the hotel. I'm not going and am going to cancel my booking so if anyone still needs a room have a look in the next half an hour or so and you might find one available!

Thank you Hun x :)

Yes, my hubby is also coming as it's my birthday on 28th April so it's a double celebration for me :)

Great Dane on the bus! Now that would be fun :) you would have to get him two tickets! And a separate hotel room ;) x

Sorry hope I didn't offend you, I just wondered why you were brining your dog, I didn't meet I had a problem with you bringing it. Hug x

I'm so looking forward to this !
It seems like I may of sorted my party shoe malfunction out YAY :D
Only thing i'm worried about now is if I have enough stamina to last the day !
I don't suppose we get a break for napping lol
looking forward to meeting everyone soon
xxx

Come on guys .. we are all in the same boat. We will all make each other welcome and have an amazing time together. You will always remember it.

I've got to echo this, at the last Event I went alone knowing nobody.
I made a few now very dear friends, some of whom went on to attend my wedding and one who's wedding I will be bridesmaid at :D

Its a fantastic experience that you should be very excited to be attending but certainly no need for nerves or worry of going alone- you will be surrounded by friends, friends you just havent yet met :Love:

I have absolutely no idea what to expect but with everything in life I'm just going for it. I'm nervous about being a billy-nee-mates and not having any experience but whatever. I just have to force myself to do these things and really what have I got to lose? :)

It'll be great.

If no-one can understand what I'm saying tell me to slow down or I'll keep rabbiting on.

;)

im really excited and cannot wait to meet everyone and i know its going to be non stop chatter and laughing when we do. We are all in the same boat so no need to feel nervous. If anyone does feel nervous feel free to come and say hi xxx

Sorry hope I didn't offend you, I just wondered why you were brining your dog, I didn't meet I had a problem with you bringing it. Hug x

Thank you Wellyb! I wasn't sure about your question and intentions so it's lovely of you to clarify xxx

I haven't even thought about what to wear yet, I'll be the one hyperventillating in the corner probably at midnight on the 26th April.. :irked:

#bettergetashuftyon...

Hiya, some of us are travelling with Emma on the 11:28 train. I booked mine for the 12:03 as it was only £13 each way. I believe the return is booked for 18:15 :lol:

The train leaving Kings cross on the Saturday is 11.35 which takes 2 hours 13 mins- I believe the bulk of us in the Essex/London Geek group are all going on that one.
A few are going on the 12.03 which takes 2hours 26 mins.
I believe we are all travelling back on the Monday night at 18.15 train,
which also takes 2 hours 13 mins

The train leaving Kings cross on the Saturday is 11.35 which takes 2 hours 13 mins- I believe the bulk of us in the Essex/London Geek group are all going on that one.
A few are going on the 12.03 which takes 2hours 26 mins.
I believe we are all travelling back on the Monday night at 18.15 train,
which also takes 2 hours 13 mins

Thanks Emma, I meant to say 11:35, lol. I am on the 12:03, but will be travelling with Sacha from Wickford, so will get to meet you at Kings Cross :lol:

Thank you Wellyb! I wasn't sure about your question and intentions so it's lovely of you to clarify xxx

i thought you had just meant you were bringing your dog to the event, not that you were bringing hubby and your dog xxx

Thanks Emma, I meant to say 11:35, lol. I am on the 12:03, but will be travelling with Sacha from Wickford, so will get to meet you at Kings Cross :lol:

No problem :)
Oh that's a shame, if you will be at Kings Cross in time for the 11.35, can't you see if you can change your train ticket, so you can come with the rest of us, shame you having to wait around for the next train when you are there anyway! X

No problem :)
Oh that's a shame, if you will be at Kings Cross in time for the 11.35, can't you see if you can change your train ticket, so you can come with the rest of us, shame you having to wait around for the next train when you are there anyway! X

That's ok, the good thing is that I get to meet you all before. I will travel with Tina, Katie, Rhiannon and Sam and we will only be around 45 minutes after your train arrives. Are we all meeting up that evening? :lol: x

I am going to the event, I can't wait.
I am going for the education, the meeting of like minded people, to meet Holly again and to meet Gigi.
The event has already made me a great new friend, who I look forward to sharing a room with.
It's not particularly about the product..... That's a bonus.
I think it is an "Event" in my life I won't forget.

I am travelling up on the Saturday from kings cross on the 11-35 train on coach E seat 58 I am sure there will be others on the train too be good to see who and who wants to share a cab to Headingly. I am staying at the ascot grange hotel about 5-10 mins from the De Vere village hotel

Latest posts

Back