CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! I've not booked a hotel yet. Can anyone please tell which everyone is using? Don't want to be somewhere on my own lol x and know some are booked up!

Hi guys! I've not booked a hotel yet. Can anyone please tell which everyone is using? Don't want to be somewhere on my own lol x and know some are booked up!

I'm staying at the mecure Leeds parkway. Just a few minutes away
Vicki x

I will be staying at the Ascot. Loads of geeks are also staying there! :lol:

Thank you! Couldn't remember the names of anywhere xxx

My nerves are jangling already :o

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hello Geeks! As most of you know I am taking my dog Timmy to the Event!

I bought him a fantastic "I love Geeks" T'shirt from a reputable Internet company but.... They somehow got the order wrong and look what they sent me!!!

I couldn't stop laughing! Not mentioning that it's so tiny that it wouldn't even fit on my dogs tail hahaha! I was assured the replacement is on its way :) So expect him looking all fab and ready to spread some love!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364999072.585277.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364999072.585277.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 115
ha ha ha love it, I think you should definately bring it as a reserve for Timmy!!

H xx

Hahaha! Well that could be his evening outfit!!!!

I bought him a fantastic "I love Geeks" T'shirt from a reputable Internet company but.... They somehow got the order wrong and look what they sent me!!!

I couldn't stop laughing! Not mentioning that it's so tiny that it wouldn't even fit on my dogs tail hahaha! I was assured the replacement is on its way :) So expect him looking all fab and ready to spread some love!

Pmsl, this really made me giggle :lol:

I still need to book a room, but ridiculously excited!

I've just booked my hotel as other half and baby were come with me but aren't now so anyone staying at weetwood please look after me ;) xx

so its only a few weeks now!!

Hopefully we will get an email soon!!

23 more sleeps!!
I was thinking that Souz, I think just getting the email will be really exciting!!

I keep checking my inbox! Too excited! Can't wait to see everyone and take part in everything!

God can't believe how fast it's come round, only 3 weeks today and will be going hairdressers then making my way down to Leeds. I'm so excited cant wait to meet everyone and see what The Event have planned for us all. Eekkk x

Does anyone know when we'll be getting our emails?!

Xxx

Can't believe it's only a few weeks away now, seemed so long when tickets were first released. Starting to feel excited, anxious and nervous now :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Why are you bringing your dig ?

Latest posts

Back