CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ok, the good thing is that I get to meet you all before. I will travel with Tina, Katie, Rhiannon and Sam and we will only be around 45 minutes after your train arrives. Are we all meeting up that evening? :lol: x

I am on the 11-35 train too

I am on the 11-35 train too

Hiya, have you joined our Facebook page? If not, pm me you name and I will add you to it. When can arrange to meet up at Kings Cross. I am also staying at the Ascot :p xx

What time does it all start on the Sunday? Wondering if I need to go up on the Saturday?

What time does it all start on the Sunday? Wondering if I need to go up on the Saturday?

I believe someone mentioned 8 am start x

Yes I heard 8 mentioned too.. Not too late in the bar Saturday then!

How exciting! Feeling a bit butterflies in tum about it too x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm traveling up on the11.35 kings cross train too...looking forward to meeting you all x

Yes it's a 8am start on Sunday finishes at 4pm on Monday x

Yes it's an 8am start on Sunday and finishes at 4pm on the Monday x

well I will be bringing up the bubbles with me for the saturday evening .. I know there is a sunday evening event too but am not sure what to wear .. any ideas girls .. ???

If anyone is travelling from Kings Cross on the Saturday, PM your Facebook name & I will add you to the "The Event - Essex/London Geeks" group I created x

Is anyone staying at the leeds bradford travellodge?

I really don't know the area or how far it is :o Apparently 15mins in a taxi?

The one at Leeds Central Vicar lane is only available on the Sunday but is closer.

Is anyone staying at the leeds bradford travellodge?

I really don't know the area or how far it is :o Apparently 15mins in a taxi?

The one at Leeds Central Vicar lane is only available on the Sunday but is closer.

Linzi you're not too far at all - it will be a 10/15 minute cab at most!! You are right by Leeds / Bradford Airport and right across from Murgatroyds Fish & Chips!! :wink2:

Linzi you're not too far at all - it will be a 10/15 minute cab at most!! You are right by Leeds / Bradford Airport and right across from Murgatroyds Fish & Chips!! :wink2:

Aww, thank you so much Mrs Geek :hug:

Haha, well I'll be sorted for dinner then :lol:

16 more sleeps!!

I'm hitting the shops tomorrow after work for a new wardrobe....still no dress for the Sunday night and its a great excuse to buy new clothes.

I can't wait to meet everyone! Probably going to keep calling everyone by their geek names!

I'm hitting the shops tomorrow after work for a new wardrobe....still no dress for the Sunday night and its a great excuse to buy new clothes.

I can't wait to meet everyone! Probably going to keep calling everyone by their geek names!

me too jenbella! at least my geek name is close to my name! i cant find a dress for the sunday night either at minute! arghhhhhhhx

I've avoided looking at this thread as I was devastated that I couldn't go but I may have secured a ticket so I'm sneaking a peak ;). Xx

I've avoided looking at this thread as I was devastated that I couldn't go but I may have secured a ticket so I'm sneaking a peak ;). Xx

Oh I hope you are coming I love your work x

Latest posts

Back