CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a double room at the Hotel where/when The CND Event is taking place (De Vere) for Saturday (27th april) and Sunday (28th) night going spare.. Double Room -Includes: English Breakfast, Free Parking, Free Wireless Internet £214.00 - PM me if you're interested x

Last edited by a moderator:
thread deleted.. again. Second time it's been removed.

Ok so attached is a pic of me and my youngest from his christening yesterday and a pic of my shoes I will be wearing on Sunday night XX

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366066975.306932.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366066975.306932.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 154
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366066984.139329.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366066984.139329.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 171
thread deleted.. again. Second time it's been removed.

I like surprises!! It reminds me of being a little girl waiting for Father Christmas! S2 have worked hard to create an exciting and exceptional Event, we should all embrace that and just contain our enthusiasm until the day. Lets just see what greets us once we are there :) xxx

I like surprises!! It reminds me of being a little girl waiting for Father Christmas! S2 have worked hard to create an exciting and exceptional Event, we should all embrace that and just contain our enthusiasm until the day. Lets just see what greets us once we are there :) xxx

sadly not a surprise anymore .... S2 have tried their hardest but someone at CND has probably got some explaining to do in the morning.

the thread's been reinstated BTW...

Regardless I still can't wait. Meeting fellow geeks will be brilliant and 2 days of everything S2/CND is what my fantasies are made of :). Did I read that you aren't coming now? Such a shame, was looking forward to meeting you xx

is anyone waiting for an Event ticket (or 2) to become available?

Ok so attached is a pic of me and my youngest from his christening yesterday and a pic of my shoes I will be wearing on Sunday night XX

How sweet :)
Those shoes are stunning
Vicki x

How sweet :)
Those shoes are stunning
Vicki x

Thank you, they were debated heavily prior to purchase until a good friend advised I'd be insane if I didn't get them ;). Hubby isn't fussed on them though, I should have told him them they were Shoe Fayre not Karen Millen, oops :) xx

Are there any spare tickets

I suggest we write a petition to S2 to extend the event for couple of days so that we can wear all our dresses and shoes without the drama what o choose :)

Fab Shoes and lovely pic of you and your little one x

Fab Shoes and lovely pic of you and your little one x

Thank you, I thought it's the most recent, and I'm not a fan of having my picture taken on my own so it was that or one from a night out with friends ;)

Abi326, Curvygirl advertised some event tickets just above your post xx

i have a double room at the Hotel where/when The CND Event is taking place (De Vere) for Saturday (27th april) and Sunday (28th) night going spare.. Double Room -Includes: English Breakfast, Free Parking, Free Wireless Internet £214.00 - PM me if you're interested x

Also have 2x tickets for the Event for sale. I've spoken to S2, who will transfer the tickets to whoever buys them from me but you MUST have a S2 membership number.

PM me if u want the 2 Event tickets AND the double hotel room at the venue x

oh no curvygirl, we will miss you xx

only thing to say on the subject of the Event

BE EXCITED, BE VEEERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be amazing!!!! Although I think I'm the only donut thinking we still had 3 weeks thus no hair appoinment , shoes dress eeeeekkk!!!!!

only thing to say on the subject of the Event

BE EXCITED, BE VEEERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, I'm literally struggling to think about anything else!!

It's going to be amazing!!!! Although I think I'm the only donut thinking we still had 3 weeks thus no hair appoinment , shoes dress eeeeekkk!!!!!

Not the only donut! No dress or shoes either!

Latest posts

Back