CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering will cards be accepted for purchases or only cash?
Thanks Vicki x

This is me ... looking forward to meeting you.

Attachments

• 07092012520 (2).jpg
    07092012520 (2).jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 130
This is me ... looking forward to meeting you.

good to finally put a face to a geek name! look forward to meeting you xx

Just wondering will cards be accepted for purchases or only cash?
Thanks Vicki x

good point! glad someone is on the ball...im terrible and never have cash on me xx

good point! glad someone is on the ball...im terrible and never have cash on me xx

Decided to call as the live chat is busy. Just listening to Mr Geeks smooth tones :biggrin: sorry Mrs Geek :love:

Vicki x

Woohoo card will be accepted!

What am I cheering for it could be dangerous :)
Vicki x

Last edited:
Woohoo card will be excepted!

What am I cheering for it could be dangerous :)
Vicki x

maybe we will be too tired from all the excitement to shop??......oh who am i kidding lol

this time next week will it be too early to start packing lol??

this time next week will it be too early to start packing lol??

No! Although all I've got at the moment is a geek t shirt!

Hmm no idea when I'm going to pack! I'm moving house on the 26th so will have to remember to put my dress and shoes on the top of the packing pile! I'm determined to be at the event tho so will be a busy day Friday!! :)

i have mentally packed everything!i know exactly what i want to wear the whole weekend, what i want to bring...just need to buy my snacks/breakfast and drinks for my room and im done!!

9 more sleeps!!! I know you all know this but I just can't contain my excitement!! Yes souz food and drink for the room is very important ;)

I've had to change my avatar again as I had a haircut and don't think anyone would recognise me otherwise!! ;) I also need to buy shoes still...

Hi everyone, I'm Emily :waves:

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
i have mentally packed everything!i know exactly what i want to wear the whole weekend, what i want to bring...just need to buy my snacks/breakfast and drinks for my room and im done!!

Dear god if only I was so organised! Eeeek

Dear god if only I was so organised! Eeeek

it goes with my previous career of a PA to 6 Directors as well as being a little OCD!i drive everyone at home mad with my need to be organised xx

9 more sleeps!!! I know you all know this but I just can't contain my excitement!! Yes souz food and drink for the room is very important ;)

Claire, how good would it be to go to sleep tonight and wake up next weekend lol!!food and drink nearly as important as clothes lol. dont forget you promised to make cakes!!

Case is open:
Shoes are in
Clothes are in
Underwear is in...cannot wait

Sooo looking forward to meeting everyone xx

Latest posts

Back