CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im soooooo very, very sad I'm not going !:sad::sad::sad:
wasnt lucky enough to grab a ticket.. boo! never have any luck at these things! so jealous....
hope you all have fun...

I'm so excited! oh how much I've waited for that email!
So we have to be at the hotel at 8am early early! :)
Oh I have a dress dilemma. What is everyone wearing through the day?

I have no idea! Going to Bluewater Friday for a spot of shopping! Have purchased some lovely shoes though:biggrin:
X

hey girls, changed my avatar to a pic of myself and clare, who works with me. can't wait to get there now. got a busy 2 weeks so time is going to fly!!! see you all there :D

I have said this before but I am truly excited to meet you all... You all look gorgeous in your Avatars... What a beautiful, sexy bunch you will all be!!! :Kissing:

I have huge butterflies! Every time I think about it being next weekend my stomach does a somersault!

This year has truly been amazing for me and I really am looking forward to meeting all the Geeks who have helped, inspired and entertained me.

I'm also looking forward to seeing my fabulous boss Mrs Geek again, a very beautiful lady inside & out.

This is totally the Nail Oscars!

I'm so excited! oh how much I've waited for that email!
So we have to be at the hotel at 8am early early! :)
Oh I have a dress dilemma. What is everyone wearing through the day?

I got myself a lovely white dress from urban outfitters and a pink cardy from Fat Face for Sunday (a bit of a mixture of styles), monday I'm wearing a long pretty/cool shirt & leggins (both urban outfitters- again). I'm so waiting for it that I've sorted my wardrobe this week already. I'm smart'ish/casual It still may change tho ;)

A dear friend who had two tickets has had to opt out due to very sad circumstances.. I believe that means there are 2 tickets up for grabs. If its your moment come true.. Call Linda at S2 on 0845 210 6060 for help... :Kissing:

A dear friend who had two tickets has had to opt out due to very sad circumstances.. I believe that means there are 2 tickets up for grabs. If its your moment come true.. Call Linda at S2 on 0845 210 6060 for help... :Kissing:

OMG! thank you Mrs Geek I will be on the phone 1st thing....to see if its my lucky day... :D
sorry to hear that there has been some sad news for your friend, please pass on my regards.:hug:

I have huge butterflies! Every time I think about it being next weekend my stomach does a somersault!

This year has truly been amazing for me and I really am looking forward to meeting all the Geeks who have helped, inspired and entertained me.

I'm also looking forward to seeing my fabulous boss Mrs Geek again, a very beautiful lady inside & out.

And I look forward to meeting you at the opening so that you can fill me in on all the goss that I'm going to miss out on :(

And I look forward to meeting you at the opening so that you can fill me in on all the goss that I'm going to miss out on :(

I look forward to meeting ou too!!!

Aw can't wait for you to see our Sweet Shop and training academy...

There are 100 pages to this thread!! :eek: can you believe that?

There are 100 pages to this thread!! :eek: can you believe that?

Geeg the excitement is just too much! Hahaha! I just come on here every few hours to be with people equally excited! Hahaha!

Geeg the excitement is just too much! Hahaha! I just come on here every few hours to be with people equally excited! Hahaha!

non-nail geeks just don't get it. At this stage my family are sick listening to me , about nails & about the event :D

Latest posts

Back