CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi will the Scottish bus be arriving in Leeds on the Saturday or very early Sunday? (She asks a little scared of an affa early Sunday)

Not confirmed yet but I would guess the Saturday evening so everyone is fresh for Sunday morning.

Is there anyone whos booked would like to share with me before I book a room, I'll be up for the 2 nights? I have permission to go, so in about a few minutes my credit card will be under attack?? xx
:lol:

Will there be products to purchase at the Event does anyone know? Just wondering if I need extra extra! money? x

Will there be products to purchase at the Event does anyone know? Just wondering if I need extra extra! money? x

There has been previously a small shop. It didn't stock ALL the catalogue, last time was mainly Shellac & Minx if I remember rightly. This year maybe relevant to what product is being launched. Hth's

Whoooo! Got my ticket so excited!!!!

Whoooo! Got my ticket so excited!!!!

Hi Abbie, I'm going to also and I live nr Chelmsford in Essex, just wondering if you'd like to travel up together? x

Just bought my ticket, thankyou for your kind words, this is a little pressie to myself for completing my training and passing my itec which is in February, see you all there x

There has been previously a small shop. It didn't stock ALL the catalogue, last time was mainly Shellac & Minx if I remember rightly. This year maybe relevant to what product is being launched. Hth's

I believe there will not be a shop at the EVENT, but the Sweet Shop is just down the road and I think that may be OPEN or there will be an alternative way arranged if people want to purchase anything (it is not decided yet).

Last edited:
I've booked it and a room - Yay!! Now got to figure out how to get there, but thats irrelevant, I'll walk if I have to xx

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware tickets are being emailed to us, has anyone got theirs yet or is it still way to early?

I believe there will not be a shop at the EVENT, but the Sweet Shop is just down the road and I think that may be OPEN or there will be an alternative way arranged if people want to purchase anything (it is not decided yet).

Ill take some extra, extra ;-)

YAY! Managed to get some money together to go! Yipppppeeee! Now I just need to wait until payday to book a room & transport! Anyone got a spare place in their room for a little one? Xxx

Ticket booked, room booking tomorrow. Can't wait to meet my Complete girlies from around the UK. We've spoken for so long but never met....until the Event xx

After a day of deliberating I'VE BOOKED and am beyond excited!!! Just did a happy dance round the kitchen!!!

Does anyone know if it will be professional dress during the day? xx

I think as usual, everyone will be expected to look smart casual ... NO blue jeans. You will not need to wear salon wear.

It was the last two times, I wore trousers and a smart top. X

I think as usual, everyone will be expected to look smart casual ... NO blue jeans. You will not need to wear salon wear.

Oops sorry Geeg, I forgot professional dress would be salon wear. Blonde moment :rolleyes:

Thanks Geeg, it's the first time I've been to one so wasn't sure xx

Latest posts

Back