CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just added together the cost of everything we were given at the show and not including the CND black holdall and the Roo polish holder (as I don't have a price for them) it comes to just over £470!!!!! That's unbelievable when you consider the cost of the ticket (which did include hot meals and a party). We were also given two days of product knowledge and information that you can't put a price on. Fantastic value for money!!! :)

I've just added together the cost of everything we were given at the show and not including the CND black holdall and the Roo polish holder (as I don't have a price for them) it comes to just over £470!!!!! That's unbelievable when you consider the cost of the ticket (which did include hot meals and a party). We were also given two days of product knowledge and information that you can't put a price on. Fantastic value for money!!! :)

It's amazing value, I don't know how they do it xxx

well ladies ive had a converstaion with Samantha and asked her if we can do it all again NEXT WEEKEND???............she asked if i was mad!!??yes i maybe a little but yes PLEASE can we do it again SOON ok maybe not next weekend then!!xx

Claire (c the results) was a pleasure to room with you and to persuade you to go in the first place as it was Helen (wellyb) and all the others who i persuaded it was a good idea to go!! in fact it was the BEST idea ive had!!xx

Why would anyone think anything else??? That's what they do. I, personally, wouldn't support them as much as I do if I didn't think they are amazing!!

I would be amazed if anyone wasn't blown away with what we experienced at the weekend.

The whole team at S2 sure know how to organise an event/party.

I have never been to anything like it before.

I think I am now quite square!

Btw I loved Dr.Dave. A man of few words , straight to the point. Brilliant!

It was really all of YOU that made this EVENT the rocking success it was. CND Sweet Squared is an amazing company as each and every Ambassador will tell you. They inspire us and give us the passion to deliver to you guys. They ooze love and respect for our industry and you just cant help but wanting to share that love and respect..... I love my job and when I read post like this, get a tad emotional, because if you all had the best time, you can bet that we had the best time too.

So a big shout out to you all.............. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!
:hug::Love::hug:

I would be amazed if anyone wasn't blown away with what we experienced at the weekend.

The whole team at S2 sure know how to organise an event/party.

I have never been to anything like it before.

I think I am now quite square!

Btw I loved Dr.Dave. A man of few words , straight to the point. Brilliant!

Oh my god Dr. Dave!!

"Maybe."

What a legend! :0)

Oh my god Dr. Dave!!

"Maybe."

What a legend! :0)

Think we need to start a partition to get CND R&D moved to the UK so we can have Dr.Dave all to our selves!!! Hahaha

Think we need to start a partition to get CND R&D moved to the UK so we can have Dr.Dave all to our selves!!! Hahaha
OMG! :eek:

anyone that was sat out the front of the hotel on the saturday with me and we were discussing storage etc pm me please xx

Wooo! Haha I would even consider marrying our Dave to get him in the country!!

Latest posts

Back