CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phew - what a weekend!

Huge thanks to Mr & Mrs Geek and the EA'S who were the most fabulous hosts and do they know how to throw a party or what?!

I could go on for hours but I'll spare you all, save to say that going to The Event has been the single best thing I've done both for myself and for my business, I'm excited, motivated and have found the the confidence I've been lacking in my work to get out there and start promoting myself.

I've met some truly fabulous people, made some friendships that will last a lifetime and danced my shoes off - literally!

Being caught up in that atmosphere, you can't help but be proud to be part of the CND/S2 family - ooh and I'm a Master Painter now dontcha know! xx

I too had the most amazing time. Thank you to all you wonderful people who welcomed me and banished my nerves. I now have the tools and the confidence to drive my business forward. I woke up this morning and my feet still hurt from partying so hard on Sunday night. I don't think I have laughed so much in a long time. I can't wait for the next one and I will definitely be there, can I pre-order my ticket? X

I had the most amazing time and loved meeting you all - three ladies in particular - you know who you are :)

With it being the first time I drank alcohol since having my baby I'm sure I made a total fool of myself Sunday night but who better to do it with than all you wonderful geeks!

I met some truly inspirational people and am even more excited about the rest of my CND journey to come!

Oh and I am totally in love with Vinylux

x

And Wellyb is back in the room, finally starting to feel a lot less broken! Would just like to say I met some absolutely tremendous folk this last few days, obvs the Sweets, Fee, Amanda, Dr Dave, Mr Nordstrum (must remember to say Jim next time!), of course my idols Geeg, Mum and Holly aka the Fingernail Fixer, and all the amazingly talented EAs, CND staff and the brill Squares. But I would also like to add, before I began on this journey with S2 and CND I could never have imagined that I would travel to Leeds, share a room with and party hard with a bunch of people I'd never really got to know properly. Instead I've had a fantastic roomy and friend in *helen* thanks for looking after an old bird, babe, a great travel companion and great new friend C the Results, Planky you too we had a ball. Souz thanks for persuading me to come hun, Teddysmom great to finally meet you. Special mention to three girls who also made my weekend Rinn, Jenbella and of course Anne Marie, you Irish birds are a dreadful influence, I think it was you three that broke me! And to every single Geek I met you are all bloody amazing. Who Knew!

And Wellyb is back in the room, finally starting to feel a lot less broken! Would just like to say I met some absolutely tremendous folk this last few days, obvs the Sweets, Fee, Amanda, Dr Dave, Mr Nordstrum (must remember to say Jim next time!), of course my idols Geeg, Mum and Holly aka the Fingernail Fixer, and all the amazingly talented EAs, CND staff and the brill Squares. But I would also like to add, before I began on this journey with S2 and CND I could never have imagined that I would travel to Leeds, share a room with and party hard with a bunch of people I'd never really got to know properly. Instead I've had a fantastic roomy and friend in *helen* thanks for looking after an old bird, babe, a great travel companion and great new friend C the Results, Planky you too we had a ball. Souz thanks for persuading me to come hun, Teddysmom great to finally meet you. Special mention to three girls who also made my weekend Rinn, Jenbella and of course Anne Marie, you Irish birds are a dreadful influence, I think it was you three that broke me! And to every single Geek I met you are all bloody amazing. Who Knew!

Aw you know what, you guys totally made my first Event completely amazing. I'm so glad I got to go and experience such an inspirational weekend, our picnic and Irish dancing and constant laughing just topped it all off perfectly.

I'm still a bit in awe really...Meeting Gigi was a real highlight and Jan Arnold shaking my hand and saying well done on the Ireland opening was totally surreal.
Getting my pic with Marian Newman after eating Wellyb's cake...how amazing.

It really is indescribable.

So Welly, get your plane booked and come to Dublin!

Learning...laughter...love...lunacy...legendary...

A.MAY.ZIN

:Kissing:

Aw you know what, you guys totally made my first Event completely amazing. I'm so glad I got to go and experience such an inspirational weekend, our picnic and Irish dancing and constant laughing just topped it all off perfectly.

I'm still a bit in awe really...Meeting Gigi was a real highlight and Jan Arnold shaking my hand and saying well done on the Ireland opening was totally surreal.
Getting my pic with Marian Newman after eating Wellyb's cake...how amazing.

It really is indescribable.

So Welly, get your plane booked and come to Dublin!

I just need to get me a new liver then just you try and stop me!

My entire body feels it's aged at least a decade.

I just remembered eating some amazing brownies on Saturday night when I was sat with Rinn, Souz et al. Wellyb, did you make them? They were lovely! Was just sat wishing a cup of tea would appear in my hands with one of those brownies xxx

I just remembered eating some amazing brownies on Saturday night when I was sat with Rinn, Souz et al. Wellyb, did you make them? They were lovely! Was just sat wishing a cup of tea would appear in my hands with one of those brownies xxx

DivineByDesign - I wanted to meet you but don't know what you look like! Anyway, thanks for the YouTube videos xx

I had a fab time and am so glad I went! It was fantastic to be part of The Event!

As a newbie I did find it overwhelming at times and didn't feel worthy of the truly great company I was in. Massive thanks to Wellyb for making me feel welcome and helping to integrate me with the group. You are such a warm and fun person! :Kissing:

I had a great set of girls on my table and you helped make the Event so special..
I'm sorry I was a bit quiet at times - I just felt a bit out of my depth! You're all so talented! I'm not usually so quiet I can tell you.

I have so many highlights and so many great memories. Most of all I feel inspired and ready to go! :D

I have felt very fed up today. But I guess after such HUMUNGOUS highs must come the lows. I so want to do it all over again....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

DBD Choo Choo Lol Natasha yes I made them!

I had a fab time and am so glad I went! It was fantastic to be part of The Event!

As a newbie I did find it overwhelming at times and didn't feel worthy of the truly great company I was in. Massive thanks to Wellyb for making me feel welcome and helping to integrate me with the group. You are such a warm and fun person! :Kissing:

I had a great set of girls on my table and you helped make the Event so special..
I'm sorry I was a bit quiet at times - I just felt a bit out of my depth! You're all so talented! I'm not usually so quiet I can tell you.

I have so many highlights and so many great memories. Most of all I feel inspired and ready to go! :D

Ah Hun no need to apologise we all felt exactly the same as you! It was so overwhelming And inspiring! At least you didn't cry every time you walked back in the room unlike someone I could mention! Wink

I have felt very fed up today. But I guess after such HUMUNGOUS highs must come the lows. I so want to do it all over again....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Planky I know exactly what you mean, I'm so bloomin exhausted too

Wow!! what a fantastic event, I am still buzzing, Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome, thank you to Souz for persuading me to go in the 1st place and for putting up with me as her her roomie! Can't believe Gigi and Mum ate my flapjacks (thank goodness they weren't sick the next day!)Thank you to Wellyb for the cheese scones all 11 of them!! So happy to meet you all and can't wait to do it all again.... Soon please? xxx

Wow!! what a fantastic event, I am still buzzing, Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome, thank you to Souz for persuading me to go in the 1st place and for putting up with me as her her roomie! Can't believe Gigi and Mum ate my flapjacks (thank goodness they weren't sick the next day!)Thank you to Wellyb for the cheese scones all 11 of them!! So happy to meet you all and can't wait to do it all again.... Soon please? xxx

They were delicious ! Everything was delicious .... My husband loved them lol. I think he tried some of everything !
Had a lovely time with Holly and her mum Margie yesterday so we are going up the Dales today to see some beautiful Yorkshire Countryside ... And it's even sunny for us! The good time continues X

Can someone pm me the price of the tickets? (I know they will probably change but..) I forgot and want to make sure I save for next time :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you so much for those flapjacks! They were delicious and something sweet at the end of a long night is perfect!

I put a post on Samantha's wall on FB suggesting an Event every year! The thought will probably freek out the whole S2 team but I think it's worth it! Go and 'like' it and maybe we can persuade them!

What was the Vinylux colour that Kelly used for the demo - was it masquerade? x

Latest posts

Back