Coconut oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you use it for massage?, say hot stones or Swedish as I love the smell and think it would be lovely in a treatment.
In the spa that I worked at we used to use coconut oil for the Lomi lomi massage treatments and it was really lovely it was warmed so it was really fluid.

In the spa that I worked at we used to use coconut oil for the Lomi lomi massage treatments and it was really lovely it was warmed so it was really fluid.

Thanks, I may invest in some was it 100% pure?

Did you get good feedback from your clients regarding the smell and how they felt after? Xx

Yes I just think the aroma of the oil just adds to the whole experience and it's a good moisturising oil for the skin.

I use 100% pure organic coconut oil and I swear by it, I use it for my hair and skin and also use it in all sorts of cooking. Wherever you would use oil in a recipe you can use coconut oil instead, it is also meant to help with weight loss so I have heard x

It sounds great! Just make sure your client doesn't have a severe nut allergy before you use it as swelling up like a balloon isn't quite as relaxing! Lol!

We used it for massage in a salon I worked in, I really like it as a massage medium and still use it today. I keep it in a bottle like the one in the link Tottle - Zen (with cap) - New Directions because I find it easy to pop into a cup of hot water to warm it up.

Latest posts

Back